What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing The Mountain Goats' "Love Love Love" played over the closing credits of Fear The Walking Dead's mid-season finale the other night triggered a bit of a MG binge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome, Sop.

(Loving the old soul clips, too, guys.)

Think I've mentioned to you before how obsessed I am with 'Gone For Sure'. One of the best singles ever penned in this country, IMHO.

The Stems usually get a pretty good run around here, too.

Anyways, on the playlist for yours truly today was (among other things) this fine band.....

I'm two degrees of musical separation from The Stems. In a band with someone who's in a couple of bands with Dom Mariani.

My favourite DM experience, though, is doing a low-key midweek show on a line up with one of his other bands about 15 years ago when he asked to swap the playing times around so he could be home in time to put his kids to bed. Rock and roll.

Awesome, Sop.

(Loving the old soul clips, too, guys.)

Think I've mentioned to you before how obsessed I am with 'Gone For Sure'. One of the best singles ever penned in this country, IMHO.

The Stems usually get a pretty good run around here, too.

Anyways, on the playlist for yours truly today was (among other things) this fine band.....

TOD you stole my fave Crooked Fingers song, "Twilight Creeps"! Thumbs up to all incarnations of Eric Bachmann though, including this mesmeric gem..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back