What are you listening to ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, how terrible are Oasis' lyrics? I was listening to 'She's Electric' the other day, never having concentrated on the lyrics but having liked the song...

She's got a cousin
In fact she's got 'bout a dozen
She's got one in the oven
But it's nothing to do with me

Pure fluff. Decent poetry, I guess, in that it rhymes, but it makes zero sense.

I'm waiting for Lenny Kravitz new album to come out in August. Hasn't been the same since 5 but his music is still ok.

From reports he is going back to some of the funk rock that was in his early stuff.

I'm back on RATM, self titled album. One of the best ever but they were so angry.

Best tracks: 1, 3, 5 & 6. 8 & 2 are also awesome. One of the best cover to cover albums.

Also just got my tickets to Lenny Kravitz a few days ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm back on RATM, self titled album. One of the best ever but they were so angry.

Best tracks: 1, 3, 5 & 6. 8 & 2 are also awesome. One of the best cover to cover albums.

Also just got my tickets to Lenny Kravitz a few days ago.

Quality album, but probably the worst of their first 3 albums. No blight on it as they are all top shelf

been listening to some Beastie Boys in the last week after Adam Yauch died.

Paul's Boutique, Check Your Head and Ill Communication, that trio of albums are just so good, a band at their peak.

Never looked at this thread. Some good ones here RATM self titled is a classic, and Allen I haven't listened to Hatebreed for years, good times. Two albums playing on repeat atm are QOTSA rated R and Brian Jonestown Massacre bravery repitition noise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back