Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton-EFFC-PGFC-Tranmere-Atalanta
Bit of everything

Listen to a lot of Jazz/Crooners/Easy listening when at home

When I'm at work it's either alternative rock (killers, loads of early 2000s rock - strokes, hives kings of leon etc.), surf&skate punk (f*n good shit; FIDLAR, Wavves, DuneRats, Bass Drum of Death)

When I'm driving (and the Mrs isn't around) I crank up some heartland rock - mainly Bruce Springsteen, but also Barnesy, Cold Chisel etc.

Depends a lot on my mood, where I am, whether I need motivation, relaxation, an outlet or something to get down and dirty to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stax on the mull

Club Legend
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Yuzo Iwata - Daylight Moon

Took over a year to get this record after ordering on Bandcamp - mostly to do with how major labels have gotten onto the vinyl bandwagon now and clogged up the pressing plant queues - re-issuing box sets and deluxe repackaging of the same old crap you can still find for $5 in 2nd hand bins, - f**king it up for the independent labels with interminable waiting times even though it was the indie labels who supported vinyl all along.

BigRang

Senior List
Mar 11, 2011
Bridgetown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't mind a bit of Howlin Wolf etc...

Been getting into a bit of southern rock type stuff lately, The Steel Woods, Whiskey Myers, Hogjaw, Clutch type stuff... Here a few on my current heavy rotation list..

stax on the mull

Club Legend
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Nicely done, new compilation of mostly obscure Gospel music from the early 1970's with a heavy leaning to the funky side of the genre.

Last edited:

yyou

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
for about 3 or 4 months, the only artist I listened to on Spotify was Sade.
I still love her & think she could be a major reason I married a 1/2 African girl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom