What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

Big week of shows coming to an end - Barry, Mrs Maisel, Succession, Ted Lasso. Fortunately Apple seem to have some good shows coming up.
Don't want to say goodbye to T.L.
Saving up the last ep.
Been watching Patricia Arquette in High Desert. Pretty funny.

Just watched the Apple documentary on the Beastie Boys with, 2 the remaining members looking like 55yr old Jewish dentists, telling the story. As someone who bought Licenced to Ill when it was released thought it was great.
They've got great Velvet Underground and Louis Armstrong docos too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New series of Fake or Fortune? on ABC iView. Riveting stuff for a nerd like me.
Thanks for the heads up.
Love that show!
And a new potter of the year series soon too!
(Yeah, I realise there is a pretty big difference in the genre of shows😉😀)

I quite like it, but it somehow seems not quite right having a Latino main character rather than McConaughey's after how good he was in the film
In the books, Haller's ethnicity is Mexican-American. He was born and raised in Los Angeles by a father who was a trial lawyer and a mother who was a Mexican actress.

I quite like it, but it somehow seems not quite right having a Latino main character rather than McConaughey's after how good he was in the film
One of my favorite films to repeat. Haven't tried the series.

In the books, Haller's ethnicity is Mexican-American. He was born and raised in Los Angeles by a father who was a trial lawyer and a mother who was a Mexican actress.
I guess the original was made before this sort of thing was frowned upon. Funny thing is I have actually read one of the LL books in the series and don't recall it being mentioned.

I’m trying to watch Hunted, don’t make me have to do another clean up please 🤙

Just caught up on season 2 tonight. Well 6 episodes on Prime. Not sure if there are more elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back