What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to watch GoT but kept falling asleep in the first few episodes and never got sucked in, so just gave up watching it. I've still got 5 seasons of it on my hard drive, is it worth going back to try again?

I would recommend it to anyone. Even people who don't normally like fantasy epics seem to take to it because of the great characters, story, intrigue etc. Having said that, it's not for absolutely everyone. Things that might put people off are the graphic violence, huge cast and far reaching story lines branching off that might get a little confusing. I'd definitely rather binge watch it than spread it out for that reason. Some shows bolt out of the gates, and others take a few eps to hit their stride. It took me a couple of eps to take to Sons of Anarchy, which ended up becoming one of my all time fave shows. I would say watch the first 3 or 4, then make a call.

A record amount.;)

Has to be.
Some movies don't even cost this much.

Whooooosh HBF :p

fzm-VinylRecordsPictures-01.jpg

Jukebox Saturday Night with Ken Sparkes. The quality is crap but the songs are great. Tonight Ken is taking a stroll through the 50s and 60s. Started with The Big Bopper singing 'Chantilly Lace'. Now listening to The Who and 'I Can't Explain'. Mods might have been fashionable but they couldn't dance. Yardbirds doing 'For Your Love'. The first supergroup! Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton.

Jukebox Saturday Night with Ken Sparkes. The quality is crap but the songs are great. Tonight Ken is taking a stroll through the 50s and 60s. Started with The Big Bopper singing 'Chantilly Lace'. Now listening to The Who and 'I Can't Explain'. Mods might have been fashionable but they couldn't dance. Yardbirds doing 'For Your Love'. The first supergroup! Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton.

:handok:

Agree with Jatz, thought a couple of middle episodes were pretty ordinary. Finished on a high though.
Where did 10 weeks go.....
Nearly cried when they said, GoT will be back in 2017
2000 and ******* 17 !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back