What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't always agree with the missus favorite shows but I have to say I've been enjoying Outlander. I've only caught the most recent season so much of it goes over my head but good good show.

Two months ago I downgraded to sport and compulsory entertainment only. Cancelled movies. Do foxtel reinstate movie package automatically? Or we have to call them. ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got an email the other day that I have free movies for 3 months.

You now have the
Movies Pack, on us

We all miss our live sport, but to make things a little easier and help keep you entertained as you stay at home, we are giving you the Movies Pack until 30 June, on us. Plus you can continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more^.

You don't need to do a thing - you can start watching straight away!

Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time for Australia and the world. Stay safe, stay positive, we're all in this together.​

*Offer only available to active residential Sport customers excluding customers currently subscribed to the Movies pack.

Same here. And now we’ve got movies. Foxtel can’t survive without sport. Another 12 months of this and they’ll go under.
Also good marketing from them. So once you get used to having the movie package, it'll get cut.
So there'll likely be a number of people upgrading to the movies package after 3 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flash Gordon.

A mid 80s cult classic, in the so embarrassing crap and cheap looking that is great !

Could watch Brian Blessed all day actually, has always been one of my favourites.

Total escapist fun that is unintentionally hilarious (at least as far as I can tell from the producers of the film)

Feeling a bit grim and anxious this evening, so it is the type of thing I enjoy to take my mind off things (haven't seen it in 15 odd years btw)

The Goodies, been a tough day, silly escapist nonsense is what I need right now.

Ah bless Tim B-T’s soul, he was always the one daring to be the most outrageously daring of the trio (such as constantly dressing up in drag and always the one who seems to suffer hits and blows the most :) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back