What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

oh, and a fun game called watch the really bad Christmas Movies.
I play this with my daughter.
we have checklists.

single parent or orphan...☑

dad or mom died or divorced...☑

snow fight☑

make Christmas cookies☑

way too much decorations (which is never enough really)☑

egg nog or cocoa☑

roaring fire☑

go buy or find Christmas tree☑

Decorate christmas tree:ballotcheck:

have fight with new love interest☑

(oh nooo!!)

make-up again ☑

light Christmas tree☑

have B plot actors have nice thing happen☑

have A plot characters kiss☑

alien invasion✖

political discussion✖

religious discussion✖

accidently shoot reindeer✖

the end.

simples!

Last edited:

Finished the latest season of Cobra Kai

A masterpiece of Television making . The writing, direction and especially acting, is all on point and its a truly remarkable and brilliant series that appeals to everyone of all ages, creed, background etc

If you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out on a treat.

Finished the latest season of Cobra Kai

A masterpiece of Television making . The writing, direction and especially acting, is all on point and its a truly remarkable and brilliant series that appeals to everyone of all ages, creed, background etc

If you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out on a treat.

Yeah, love it! I watched the first two seasons only a few months ago, I knew about the series but then just forgot about it for the longest time. When I first heard about it I thought that it would be a really silly show based off a movie series that I did enjoy when I was younger (and even now as an adult) but after 35+ years, it just sounded like a ridiculous idea for a show.

But holy s**t has the series surprised me in a good way. I will now re-watch The Karate Kid but with a different way of looking at the movies. Things that seemed cheesy about those movies will now appear different thanks to the quality of Cobra Kai. One of the more surprisingly enjoyable shows I have watched.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More Scandi drama on SBS. This time Norwegian. State of Happiness. Set in 60's with fab soundtrack and sets. About the beginning of Stavanger becoming the oil and gas capital.
Now I know that sounds dead boring but it isn't. I find the acting in all these Scandi shows really great and also subtle which is a treat.

Last edited:
I was 'coerced' into watching The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy this evening in one marathon screening.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back