Movies & TV What are you watching on TV

Remove this Banner Ad

The effort put into world building is probably what impresses me the most.
Poe is awesome!

Yep. Slow start (ultra violence seemed a yawn) but then when it finally flipped into the future it just never looked back.

The worlkd is brilliantly realised. Felt very much like Bladerunner in visual style.

Poe's characterisation is simply delicious. AI culture was a surprise element. Nice bit of hardcore SciFi

Yep. Slow start (ultra violence seemed a yawn) but then when it finally flipped into the future it just never looked back.

The worlkd is brilliantly realised. Felt very much like Bladerunner in visual style.

Poe's characterisation is simply delicious. AI culture was a surprise element. Nice bit of hardcore SciFi
I was reading about the violence/nudity and the creators explanation = it’s in the nature of humanity to abuse every resource they have. Sleeves are disposable, and they’re treated as such.:eek: I wish I could say it wouldn’t play out like that, but I suspect it would.

The AI culture is geek moment for sure.

Watched the Cloverfield Paradox the other night. Wow that is am awful film in so many ways. Was really hoping for something more

So what's the idea behind all these Cloverfield pictures. Are they connected or is ot just a bunch of anthology monster pics like the Twilight Zone or something?

So what's the idea behind all these Cloverfield pictures. Are they connected or is ot just a bunch of anthology monster pics like the Twilight Zone or something?
I can't see any connection apart from the part where they all have monsters in it. In saying that the Cloverfield Paradox story could have been the same without any monsters, they added nothing to the plot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Frankenstein Chronicles- Netflix.
Who knew a show about a syphilis infected river cop/bow street runner hunting down a serial killer could be this interesting. Sean Bean alert!

Started binge watching this on Saturday - loving it. Sean Bean (aka Seen Born) is awesome in anything but he’s pretty bad-ass in this. Special nod to Vinny from Snatch too.

Wild Wild Country

Absolutelty fascinating doco series about the Rajneesh cult that took over a town in the USA in the 80's.

Felt like a scripted drama in some ways 8/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back