patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Yes you. Right now. What are you watching?!

For me, it's Steven Universe. Reminds me a bit of Adventure Time with its tone, but otherwise I personally prefer it over Adventure Time. I love Garnet and Peridot!

Also watching a few of the old kids shows I used to love as a child, like "The Ferals", "Budgie the Little Helicopter" and "The Animals of Farthing Wood".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
Watched the movie Bad Times at the El Royale tonight, really good movie, a little Tarantino like.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
space
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Watched this film on YouTube (costs about $3.50) - heartily recommend for those who like some sci-fi and philosophy discussion points with their thrillers :) The lead actress is Alicia Vikander who has done some stellar work and utterly dominates this film. (released 2014)

Also, this doco is free and a good watch - engaging look at the AI research sectors. (released 2018)

Jemima

Team Captain
Jan 17, 2008
Beautiful Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The worst golf tournament EVER!!! The Indian Open - some poor bloke called Suri was 2 shots clear, then BOOM!! QUADRUPLE BOGEY, now 2 shots behind the leader. Wanted to turn it off but couldn't lol.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
After much nagging from family members I have started watching Game of Thrones, I've watched series 1 and 2, do like it but has not quite lived up to the hype. I'm not a fan of super natural themes(never watched Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings) and although it hasn't got a lot of that sort of stuff in it, it still has a little too much for me. It is easy on the eye though for admirers of the female form.

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Anyone else hit up the new Legend of Monkey on Netflix? Bloody hilarious and I love the whole vibe of it.

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Just finished reading the Enders books by Orson Scott Card. So naturally, I'm now watching Neon Genesis Evangelion again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Watched first 2 episodes of Timeless, not a world beater but good escapist time traveler fare.

Dlions

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just watching Chernobyl at the moment, very confronting, eye opening and bone chillingly real.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Finished watching the 1st 2 seasons of Counterpart, apparently it was dropped after the 2nd season and is not being renewed. No problem IMO, it was as good an ending to a series as most, no need for a 3rd season.

I liked it, worth the time to while away the day, it as a similar premise to Fringe if anybody has watched that.

Dlions

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Finished watching the 1st 2 seasons of Counterpart, apparently it was dropped after the 2nd season and is not being renewed. No problem IMO, it was as good an ending to a series as most, no need for a 3rd season.

I liked it, worth the time to while away the day, it as a similar premise to Fringe if anybody has watched that.
I have watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and really quite enjoying it so far!

Top Bottom