What are YOU watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the women he was with why was Howard Hughes such a simp for for Katherine Hepburn? Undoubtedly a monster talent and Philadelphia Story and Lion in Winter great cases, but why would you want to be around such a campaigner? Only Hollywood lefty family close to as insufferable is the Barrymores .

Some_guy

Senior List
Aug 27, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dexter New Blood finale was disappointing. Felt they could have handled it better

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Watched the 6 part miniseries Blackbird over the last week about an undercover operative trying to get a confession out of American serial killer Larry hall, true story and a great watch.

Also recently watched British 3 part mini series Time about prison life, excellent.

McIvor

Club Legend
May 21, 2020
Sunshine Beach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Watched the 6 part miniseries Blackbird over the last week about an undercover operative trying to get a confession out of American serial killer Larry hall, true story and a great watch.

Also recently watched British 3 part mini series Time about prison life, excellent.
Where can you watch Blackbird as in what platform?

I watched Mindhunter on Netflix I think in 2020 that was excellent, shame it only went for two seasons.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Where can you watch Blackbird as in what platform?

I watched Mindhunter on Netflix I think in 2020 that was excellent, shame it only went for two seasons.
It's on Apple TV, any series/movies I watch my son puts on a hard drive for me, he's able to access anything online from any platform somehow, he is an expert in IT though, I get a never ending supply of great content, generally series these days are much better viewing than movies IMO.

I agree Mindhunter was awesome, along with True Detective(particularly the 1st season) would be in my top dozen or so favourite series.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
What's catsfished mean in this context?
Catfishing is when someone sets up a fake online profile to trick people who are looking for love, usually to get money out of them.

In this case it wasn't to get money out of him, it was someone struggling to come to terms with their identity and wanted to have some sort of experience at being a "woman" even if it was only online.... I wont give it all away but it is an interesting doco, worth a watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Watched the 8 part miniseries DeVS over the last few days ... delves into free will, determinism, simulation theory. One of my most liked series I have ever watched, awesome.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Watched Peaky Blinders over the last month or so on Netflix, gangster/political 6 season series set in 1920/30s Birmingham England, excellent viewing.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back