What are YOU watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Murders in the Building had a solid start I thought. Having Steve Martin and Martin Short attached doing their typical schtick along with an unfolding mystery. Also dropping the first 3 episodes then weekly after that was a smart plan for a mystery show - get people hooked rather than dropping off after 1 episode

Only Murders in the Building had a solid start I thought. Having Steve Martin and Martin Short attached doing their typical schtick along with an unfolding mystery. Also dropping the first 3 episodes then weekly after that was a smart plan for a mystery show - get people hooked rather than dropping off after 1 episode

I saw ads for the cast which looked fascinating. Absolutely zero idea of the plot though.

God the Dexter ending was truly awful. Lazy writing. I tried not to let it sour my view of the show as a whole, which was brilliant, but it has. Still makes me angry that they stuffed it up that bad. Hurt it's legacy too. When I've talked up that show to people and tell them to watch it and they go "doesn't the ending suck?", I've got to go into damage control mode and be like "Well yeah, but the show is awesome, and that's just like one episode!". You know they're not going to go and watch it...

Have watched all 5 seasons of Better call Saul over the last month or so, it's a spin off from one of the GOAT series(Breaking Bad) and was a lot better than I thought it would be, it is set before Breaking Bad and has a fair few characters from that on it.

Apparently season 6 and final to come out later this year, highly recommended.

Better Call Saul is brilliant. So clever. Definitely more of a slow burn than BB, but has its tense moments. The bad guy from season 5 Lalo is such a great character, menacing. Looking forward to season 6.

Have watched the 3 seasons of the Finnish crime series Bordertown on Netflix, really good series, apparently a season 4 coming out sometime soon, I love Scandinavian crime series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babylon Berlin on Netflix:thumbsu:.

Watched first episode of Squid Game last night:eek::thumbsu:.
[/QUOTE

Yes BB is great, very different to normal cop shows. Love some of the music too. I have Bordertown on my watch list but haven’t had time to check it out. I will now.

Prime is bringing out “Wheel of Time” tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed they don’t ruin it like “The Last Kingdom”.

Massive Trekker but caught a random episode of Discovery a week ago and enjoyed it. Looking forward to watching it from the beginning and also the new series Strange New Worlds.

Massive Trekker but caught a random episode of Discovery a week ago and enjoyed it. Looking forward to watching it from the beginning and also the new series Strange New Worlds.
You'll have to get in quickly it's about to disappear from Netflix

I have watched the 3 seasons of the Israeli made series Fauda on Netflix over the last couple of weeks... it's about the Israel Palestine conflict and certainly comes at it from a biased Israeli perspective but it is enjoyable viewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back