patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Yes you. Right now. What are you watching?!

For me, it's Steven Universe. Reminds me a bit of Adventure Time with its tone, but otherwise I personally prefer it over Adventure Time. I love Garnet and Peridot!

Also watching a few of the old kids shows I used to love as a child, like "The Ferals", "Budgie the Little Helicopter" and "The Animals of Farthing Wood".

Watched this film on YouTube (costs about $3.50) - heartily recommend for those who like some sci-fi and philosophy discussion points with their thrillers :) The lead actress is Alicia Vikander who has done some stellar work and utterly dominates this film. (released 2014)

Also, this doco is free and a good watch - engaging look at the AI research sectors. (released 2018)

The worst golf tournament EVER!!! The Indian Open - some poor bloke called Suri was 2 shots clear, then BOOM!! QUADRUPLE BOGEY, now 2 shots behind the leader. Wanted to turn it off but couldn't lol.

After much nagging from family members I have started watching Game of Thrones, I've watched series 1 and 2, do like it but has not quite lived up to the hype. I'm not a fan of super natural themes(never watched Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings) and although it hasn't got a lot of that sort of stuff in it, it still has a little too much for me. It is easy on the eye though for admirers of the female form.

Anyone else hit up the new Legend of Monkey on Netflix? Bloody hilarious and I love the whole vibe of it.

Just finished reading the Enders books by Orson Scott Card. So naturally, I'm now watching Neon Genesis Evangelion again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished watching the 1st 2 seasons of Counterpart, apparently it was dropped after the 2nd season and is not being renewed. No problem IMO, it was as good an ending to a series as most, no need for a 3rd season.

I liked it, worth the time to while away the day, it as a similar premise to Fringe if anybody has watched that.

Finished watching the 1st 2 seasons of Counterpart, apparently it was dropped after the 2nd season and is not being renewed. No problem IMO, it was as good an ending to a series as most, no need for a 3rd season.

I liked it, worth the time to while away the day, it as a similar premise to Fringe if anybody has watched that.
I have watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and really quite enjoying it so far!

Took the grand kids to watch The Secret Life of Pets 2 today at Southbank Cinemas, good school holiday fare, I quite enjoyed it too.

Not going to watch it but what fool thought it was a good idea to go hyper-realistic for that Lion King remake?
Dunno. The Mulan remake is probably the most (only, really) interesting-looking of the remakes, though I will miss the songs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back