Social Science What are your best qualities/what are your talents?

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw some smoked salmon into the eggs, whack it on some toast with few chives on top, and you're taking it to another level.

No salmon. Made them tonight with chopped mushrooms, baby spinach, pepper + some parmesan cheese on top. Yummmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The three small business I have been hired at, have all had at the very least a doubling of revenue whilst improvements to operational KPI's are around 15%.
First place went from 1 employee (myself) to now 6 in the space of 2 years. Second employer went from an average turnover of 1 mil per year to 3.5mil without extra staff required (was two of us) and the third is going extremely well now, like I can't give away too much info but we are soon to be a big deal.

I'm an excellent judge of character. I can smell a rat a mile away and I can spot talents in people when few others notice. It makes me a very good hiring manager and half the reason I succeed professionally because I always have great teams around me in the workplace :)

I'm an excellent judge of character. I can smell a rat a mile away and I can spot talents in people when few others notice. It makes me a very good hiring manager and half the reason I succeed professionally because I always have great teams around me in the workplace :)

And McDonalds are VERY proud of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back