Social Science What are your best qualities/what are your talents?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an excellent talent on FIFA, I can beat United, Arsenal, Chelsea and such on legendary with Burnley, but on professional I can lose to Swansea, Middlesbrough and Fulham.

I'm just about the best judge of character you will ever meet.

I'm a good singer and actor.

I'm incredibly talented at consuming an entire block of Hazelnut chocolate in a night (or an entire packet of Mint Slice).

What's my character Mr Expert?

anyway

as for me

Actually also a good judge of character.. Someone not trustworthy? I'm generally the first to spot it.

Not really talented at many things though really.

Yeah I am good at that too. Also have no issue singing songs without having the actual song on.
I can often pick a song from the bass line. Like if there's a party and you can hear justvthe bass, I know what it is.

What's my character Mr Expert?

anyway

as for me

Actually also a good judge of character.. Someone not trustworthy? I'm generally the first to spot it.

Not really talented at many things though really.
I know within seconds of meeting someone in real life if I'm going to like them or not.

- being a fat c***
- being s**t at rooting
- losing money on the pokies at breakneck speed
- music in general. I was brought up around it - my grandma is 106 and only stopped playing the violin a few years ago. I've had no trouble picking up any instrument I've tried my hand at. Though I'm the 'Jack of all trades master of none' type. Guitar is my best, and I sing good harmonies.
- used to be sport, I was very co-ordinated as a kid and again, any sport I turned my hand to i tended to pick up easily. Especially cricket. Alcohol kind of ruined that, my reflexes and eye are nowhere near what they used to be.

I have OCD. I tidy up and sort things out around the house incessantly. Has made the wife quite lazy, and it exhausts me no end, but I can't sit still until the house is at a level of tidiness that I can tolerate. Having kids has made this more of a full-time job than my actual job.

I also organise things (holidays, itineraries, family functions, Christmas, household bills and administration etc) to within an inch of their life.

OCD also makes me incredibly punctual.

I have OCD. I tidy up and sort things out around the house incessantly. Has made the wife quite lazy, and it exhausts me no end, but I can't sit still until the house is at a level of tidiness that I can tolerate. Having kids has made this more of a full-time job than my actual job.

I also organise things (holidays, itineraries, family functions, Christmas, household bills and administration etc) to within an inch of their life.

I'm a bit like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was like this until recently but had to ease up as it was actually hurting my relationship.

Seems like it's common. I'm kind of the same. I don't really think it's OCD though. It's just being house-proud and liking things tidy. I'm the same with my car and desk. I have 2 young kids and you have to let it go a little. If there are food and dishes everywhere that's annoying and I clean. If it's toys and games that's fine and I'll wait until their bedtime.

Writing. I have never struggled writing anything. The sentences and ensuing sentences tend to formulate in my mind before I've even planned out the point I'm trying to get across. I also have an abnormally extensive vocabulary because I participated in spelling bees as a child, so when I'm visualising my arguments, I'll use long words I don't consciously remember the definition of. I'll check to see if I used the word correctly when proofreading, and it always works out.

Besides that, I'm a decent bass player, I s'pose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back