What are your expectations for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I am hoping that we can be this years bolters. I am sick of other clubs doing this.

When we beat the tiggies in round 1 I am hoping that the belief we get will be like a tsunami.

Cripps to win the Brownlow.

Bottom line is that most supporters are optimistic about the next few years unlike the 15 previous years which have been full of.....

Pretty specific one, but I expect the Fish to make big strides this year, avg possies in high teens to low 20's. Really think this guy may be our little mosquito who consistently racks up 30 a game in time. Combine him with the big bodies in the middle and in time we will have a very dangerous midfield.
I just want someone to let him know he has a right foot.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TQ4Rxs65Q1qe._UX300_TTW__.jpg

There is a legit chance we could be 3-1 by round 4.

Most likely lose to Richmond (who knows but go with percentages)
Should beat Gold Coast at Etihad (scraping the barrel)
Lets face it we're beating that basketcase known as Collingwood at the G. (SPS 3 Votes)
We can roll North down in tassie. (bloody hope so.)

Genuinely see us 3-1 at Round 4.

Lets face it we're beating that basketcase known as Collingwood at the G. (SPS 3 Votes)

Agree we'll lose to Richmond, then should put Suns away however North and Pies are only maybe wins, they'll not be be push overs.

Richmond are easily better than us age/quality demographic wise but every chance a late start to the Tigers training season could see us outrun them late.

The differences between top and bottom are marginal these days. It will be a fasle win if we get it based on them aiming to be fresh late season.

keep talking......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back