What are your favorite colour combinations

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Two of my favorite colour combinations right now. The two go great together, although for a home design I'd be more inclined to go for Orange and Black/Gray.

6756ee4b4955c727f681c5aded689bf6.jpg

black_orange_brake_4k_by_kasjopaja87-d8qfoej.png

Daniel Wellington watch bands are good at using colour combos, rate the classic blue white red.

Don’t mind red & black colour combination too

I just renovated my bathroom with a yellow and black combo. Black walls, sink, shower floor and toilet. Yellow tiles. Looks great.

You taking the piss on the Tigers?

Who would paint walls black? You would have a massive lighting issue

Well, me obviously. ;)

I wanted red and black but that didn't quite work as a bathroom colour scheme. Yellow and black was the next best thing.:D

I live in Queensland. Lighting is not an issue. Only the upper half of the walls are black as there are tiles halfway up the wall.

Most of my family and friends had the same reaction as you but when they see it they think it looks great.

I always wear very specific colours with my suits and ties. Always a white shirt. Always.

Grey suit, grey tie or grey/pink stripe tie.
Grey suit - navy, royal blue, maroon, dark green textured, light/dark blue stripe, pink/maroon stripe, red/blue stripe ties.

Navy suit - exactly the same. Navy is where I wear some spotted ties, very fine spots on quite neutral colours.

I am incredibly specific about my wardrobe but grverally speaking, grey and pink are great, as is navy and maroon or navy and navy.

Well, me obviously. ;)

I wanted red and black but that didn't quite work as a bathroom colour scheme. Yellow and black was the next best thing.:D

I live in Queensland. Lighting is not an issue. Only the upper half of the walls are black as there are tiles halfway up the wall.

Most of my family and friends had the same reaction as you but when they see it they think it looks great.
Photo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back