What are your New Years Eve plans?

Remove this Banner Ad

No plans yet, reckon the wife would be up for a Potterthon, best not propose it

A pot-a-thon? That sounds awesome, cool, and grouse!

conical-schooner-beer-glass-425ml-extreme-bubble-certified-capacity.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working a 14-16 hour day just like xmas and xmas eve. Will be celebrating the new year n the 2nd with a gram of coke and a bottle of mezcal. What could possibly go wrong?
No sweat with the coke, you'll just turn into a dick, it's the Mexican spirits that are concerning.

Nothing. I am currently in bed watching 'Big Little Lies'. I don't really drink. NYE is overrated. Full of drunk idiots that just cause issues, make noise, and think that because another year passes it's cause for celebration and to piss on.

I really do dislike people so I am glad I am anti social and talk to people on chat forums.

L̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ End of 2016 went to a great house party. Probably 100+ people there (a good 30 at least that I knew), everybody was drunk and on MDMA and stoned, 'surprise' appearances from those living overseas who'd come back to visit their families for Christmas, we all walked to a hill to see the city fireworks. I'd started a new job a couple weeks earlier so the stress I'd had about starting that was gone and I felt really relaxed. Most people kept going until 4-5am when those of us still left did bulbs and snorted ketamine before falling asleep. A great night and, at the risk of sounding like Silent Alarm with the early onset nostalgia, a memorable last New Year's Eve of my 20s.

What a difference a year makes... The stupid job made me work to 11pm and my new year started sober on the tram ride home. Had the same shift on Christmas Day too so that was also ruined. Need to get job someplace that closes on Christmas Eve and doesn't reopen until the Monday after January 1st.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back