What are your three bold predictions for 2022?

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll go out on a limb here and make the big call that 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Damo and Cowro are going to win king and queen scumbags 2022.

LDU to win the B&F
Larkey to finish top 3 in Coleman
Goldy dropped to VFL before moving clubs at years end.

We'll beat a team that ends up finishing in the top 6.

That's it lol, I'm not ballsy enough to predict anything else

I like both of these calls.

1. Paul Curtis to play in preseason senior games :whitecheck:
2. Comben and Xerri to conspire to put CCJ in a similar logjam to what he faced at Richmond :whitecheck:
3. We will extract a very good senior player from another side. The story will break around August ⏲️

Bit of creative license on #2 re Comben but the spirit of the sentiment is there.

So far Xerri is screwing with CCJ's walk up senior ruck aspirations.

1. we finish last.

2. Caroline Wilson admits she uses our ladder position for stimulation in the bedroom

3. Josh Kelly considers leaving GWS and we're linked and said to be the front runners

Good job , out of all of the musings I suggest you may not be furthest from the pin.

I'm semi comfortable with my predictions. #2 we're just awaiting confirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooff…..that pre-season optimism.

Sure some predicted we’d be last but I don’t think anyone predicted a massacre.

Meh, I'm pretty sure my prediction that Jack Mahoney will kick 57 goals for the year is still on track. Kicked 1 last night which should give him momentum for the last 7 games.

❌❌❌

You’re out of the comp Frank lol

I’m ✅✅❌ currently
I beg to differ.

You're currently 1 out of 3 as number 2 will never be confirmed. Also my prediction of Curtis to kick 4 on debut may not have come up, the sentiment in my prediction did so that's 1. I'm potentially on 2 out of my 3 in my books to your one mister premature celebrator.

Predictions:
1 - Thomas wins Syd Barker & makes AA extended squad
2 - JHF has a 20+ disposal 3+ goal game
3 - Powell comes top 3 in Syd Barker

More Realistic Predictions:
1 - Larkey kicks 50+ goals, seeing significant benefit of CCJ into the side
2 - Perez & Goater show enough for us to stop freaking out about our back 6 post Hall & Ziebell
3 - Hugh Greenwood plays 22 games and contributes to career best years for Simpkin & Davies-Uniacke

Nailed LDU though in the last sentence.

This is some interesting reading.

What were we all thinking???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New coach (Choco Williams)
JH-F shows us and everyone why is was #1 pick with us.
Comben plays the whole season and dominates like another CHF did for us in the 90's

North jump from last to play in the finals..

I beg to differ.

You're currently 1 out of 3 as number 2 will never be confirmed. Also my prediction of Curtis to kick 4 on debut may not have come up, the sentiment in my prediction did so that's 1. I'm potentially on 2 out of my 3 in my books to your one mister premature celebrator.
Man she did live on tele , like that movie with Meg Ryan . She couldn’t help herself , lost her mind . So I’m claiming it

1. Ben McKay changes his name to Barry McKay just to mess with an already confused AFL media
2. Cam Zurhaar dresses up as Rod Farva from Super Troopers for Mad Monday
3. In response to a new Truth In Advertising Act the membership dept quietly shelves the ‘Membership Package’ and replaces it with the ‘Membership Envelope’
I’m still in this, but I’m having doubts about no.3 getting up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back