- Oct 28, 2020
- AFL Club
- North Melbourne
If chom bags 40-50.....I'd assume Souva good for for 50-60,,,,,,,and if you add in, 20-30 for Zurhaar, TT and Stevo, plus 20 odd for JHF.....I reckon we'll be more than "pushing" for finals!1. LDU has the breakout season we’ve all been waiting for winning the 2022 B&F and polling Top 5 in the Brownlow. He puts the competition on notice similar to Petracca in 2020. Asserts himself as our next No.1 mid after many thought he may not be the player he should be.
2. JHF is the runaway 2022 Rising Star winner having one of the most influential seasons by a first year player since Chris Judd.
3. Charlie Comben is the surprise packet of 2022. Plays all 22 games and kicks somewhere between 40-50 goals.
All of the above has us pushing for the 8 for most of the year is an improvement the pundits did not see coming this quickly.
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
1. Paul Curtis to play in preseason senior games
2. Comben and Xerri to conspire to put CCJ in a similar logjam to what he faced at Richmond
3. We will extract a very good senior player from another side. The story will break around August
Yeah it can tend to be a big jump in any of a players first 5-6 years and small steps/plateau after. As we know Tarryn has all the skills and physical attributes to be anything, comes down to mindset and other intangibles to see where his ceiling is. I hope to see many more games like his outing vs Carlton this year.Yeah he’s not that far off, but it’s bloody hard to do. I’m assuming he gets better but player development isn’t usually linear.
20.1 and 1.3 per game from round 8 on. (1.3 is one point three goals per game not one goal three behinds.)If you take out the mess of the first 7 rounds and he’d be pretty close.
If chom bags 40-50.....I'd assume Souva good for for 50-60,,,,,,,and if you add in, 20-30 for Zurhaar, TT and Stevo, plus 20 odd for JHF.....I reckon we'll be more than "pushing" for finals!
All of these are givens, not bold at all!1. COVID explodes again and the season is compromised. WA restrictions will fu** everyone up.
2. Tef will self combust on twitter as 2/3rds of our list contract Covid, forcing us to upgrade Jas Garner and Em Kearney onto our main list.
3. Jack Mahoney will win the Brownlow after kicking 57 goals, rotating from the centre square and resting in the forward pocket.