Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smithy7

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?
Word on the street:D ..so people are talking on the street about Zac. Oh right .. o_O o_O o_O o_O
Think this started by someone posingt same on this board ... simple

Chachi

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?
When it aint broke...............

sog35

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
WAFC, BFC, AUFC
Me thinks some targetted team mates are stitching him up right here on Bigfooty
I agree. Clearly Zac is not part of the clique at the Club. Hopefully some of his teammates take some of these suggestions on board and get him involved in more social activities. We are all about connection this year.

snozulu

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

He can start by going out and buying a new tooth brush. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a loner either.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree. Clearly Zac is not part of the clique at the Club. Hopefully some of his teammates take some of these suggestions on board and get him involved in more social activities. We are all about connection this year.
Lol omg this thread has really taken off yet I believe the OP was just having a swipe at WC. I guess Chinese whispers is alive and well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonts

Premium Platinum
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
I know an ex port man who plays a video game called biweekly or something like that, maybe he could make some online friends

if youre reading this zachary margarine slide into my pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom