Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?

Last edited:
I’d start by spelling his name right.

tumblr_lua0ojDwTz1qh7impo1_500.gif

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bona fide aloof loner right here and the thing I absolutely hate most is people trying to get me involved in their “fun” group activities and days out and sh!t, especially randoms, f@%koff already people, lol...

Also, f@%k brainstorming

EDIT: Goddamn you, Portmanteau, I legit thought this was some self-help intervention sh!t, lol. Been there, done that. For the millionth time random family member/friend, a loner ain’t lonely and no, I don’t wanna go f@%king camping with your annoying f@%king family F@%KING EVER!!!

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?
Lol funny

As a long time great friend of Mr Butters (we’ve followed each other on IG for a couple months) I will have a chat to him about perhaps joining a sports team to make some new friends.

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
As a long time great friend of Mr Butters (we’ve followed each other on IG for a couple months) I will have a chat to him about perhaps joining a sports team to make some new friends.

Awesome. Maybe we can arrange a BigFooty meet-up at TreeClimb or The Palace, something like that?

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Get him into a chef's hat a la Kurt Tippett and have 'Buttersing Up', or 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butters'.

It can't have anything to do with Parmalat products though, or we might have to volunteer up our first draft pick and pay a very large fine.

300381-kurt-tippett.jpg

I'll pay the $10 and get Xavier Duursma to record a shout out to him. That should cheer him up.

Katy Steele Band told me the great Frank Kaminsky III does them for not much more.

Back