Strategy whAT can we do to support Zac Butterss

Remove this Banner Ad

I got someone in mind I can put him in touch with

wilson.jpg

Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?
Word on the street:D ..so people are talking on the street about Zac. Oh right .. o_O o_O o_O o_O
Think this started by someone posingt same on this board ... simple

Word on the street:D ..so people are talking on the street about Zac. Oh right .. o_O o_O o_O o_O
Think this started by someone posingt same on this board ... simple

Can you please provide more evidence to support your assertion

Hey guys, very good word on the street that Zac Butters is a bit of an aloof loner around the club. Was thinking we could brainstorm and come up with some ideas for activities for Zac to help him settle in to Adelaide, particularly during school holidays when most of his mates are up the river.

I’ll get the ball rolling: does anyone know anyone who knows someone who is in a book club?
When it aint broke...............

better to learn ping pong in China than in Thailand

Thai Olympic Team Manager after the first round of heats in Tokyo in 2020...

Me thinks some targetted team mates are stitching him up right here on Bigfooty

I agree. Clearly Zac is not part of the clique at the Club. Hopefully some of his teammates take some of these suggestions on board and get him involved in more social activities. We are all about connection this year.

He can start by going out and buying a new tooth brush. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a loner either.

Being an aloof loner in a Jocks world sounds like a wise decision to me.. leave him the **** alone!

I agree. Clearly Zac is not part of the clique at the Club. Hopefully some of his teammates take some of these suggestions on board and get him involved in more social activities. We are all about connection this year.
Lol omg this thread has really taken off yet I believe the OP was just having a swipe at WC. I guess Chinese whispers is alive and well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's heaps of Star Wars nerd loners here he could hook up with.

take him on a trip north of grand junction road for the afternoon, highlights are Elizabeth Grove, Daveron Park & everyones favourite Smithfield.

ZACHWATCH

He’s a big Attenborough fan!

6801DCF1-230F-42BC-BFF9-80EA39C01C31.png

I know an ex port man who plays a video game called biweekly or something like that, maybe he could make some online friends

if youre reading this zachary margarine slide into my pm's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back