What Car Do You Drive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Silver 2004 XR8.

It costs me $6,000 dollars a week to fill up and Greenies egg my house each night.

What's this "yet" business? Way to put the mozz on them.

Fords are notorious for head gasket problems.

My mum and sister both had ea falcons and both blew a head gasket.

In the past year and a bit i have had to get a new water pump, aircon compressor, radiator and most recently a new head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past year and a bit i have had to get a new water pump, aircon compressor, radiator and most recently a new head.

my mate has an EA and he had to get a new head gasket as well. Usually the cooling conks out after 10-15 years. Very commo for people to come into super cheap to enquire about fixing there cooling

I have the perfect arrangement - I take the tram, train and/or bus. Takes me anywhere and everywhere I need to go, costs me $1700 tops annually, and someone else drives while I snooze.....what more could you want??

Don't believe the crap in the media about sardine cans etc - it's all LIES I tell you, LIES!! I commute 1.5 hrs each way, to and from work, every day with only a few complaints overall.

DO IT!!!!

1998 Holden Cailas, just got it last week.

GR, how much the VY costing you? or are your parents buying it for you?

Ye Head gaskets are a problem especially on the EA and EBs. I used to have that problem when I had my EB.

I drive a 2005 Toyota Corolla, Very Economical.
Yer their nice cars, my driving instructor had one, not enough room for a tall man like myself but nice to drive.

1977 Ford Cortina TE
1982 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo JA
1998 Toyota MR2
2000 Nissan Pulsar SSS - current car
And have sister in laws 1966 Holden Premier rusting in my driveway.

Sounds like a good day at the Castle when you move the cars.

Dad; "Steve, can you move the Camira? I need to get the Torana out to get to the Commodore."
Steve; "I'll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I gotta move the Camira."
Dad; "Yeah, and watch the boat, mate."

A red 2002 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible (same as the avatar, although the wheels are in better shape) with ROO-468 plates. Apologies to anyone here I may have road raged :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back