What Chair Do you Have?

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
Howdy friends. Kinda have an ulterior motive for starting this thread but show us your chairs anyway.

In my current reasonably small gaming room I have a 2 seater couch. I am wanting to swap this couch out for for 2 gaming chairs. Don't even really have to be gaming in terms of speakers etc (though if compatible with PS4 I am interested). Im really just after a nice sturdy chair on a pedastal. One that can swiviel, tilt back, etc would be nice. Im looking for some extremely comfortable for those days where I lucky enough to have a day of gaming/sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mantastic

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
What's your budget? Can't beat a Herman Miller Aeron, but they're a bit pricey, even on the secondhand market.

GeelongFTW

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
Am i the only one who's ass hurts after sitting on a chair for long periods of time? I have to place a cushion on my computer chair but even then. Thankfully i just use my (soft) couch for gaming on the tv so no problems there.

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Am i the only one who's ass hurts after sitting on a chair for long periods of time? I have to place a cushion on my computer chair but even then. Thankfully i just use my (soft) couch for gaming on the tv so no problems there.
Put on 20kg and that wont be a problem anymore.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
this thread is low key important. i realised my discomfort comes from having an utterly s**t office chair which leads you to playing worse and stopping playing earlier. new one should be top of the list really. i wouldn't go as far as to get a 'gaming chair' unless it's like the same price as a good office chair but an upgrade to anything with padding and armrests would be a massive improvement.

dav3

Premium Platinum
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've been entertaining the idea of a Secretlabs Titan for a while, currently using an Officeworks "Bathurst" chair that's starting to die. Just had my back flare up again so I reckon I'll grab one once the colour I like is back in stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom