What Chair Do you Have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy friends. Kinda have an ulterior motive for starting this thread but show us your chairs anyway.

In my current reasonably small gaming room I have a 2 seater couch. I am wanting to swap this couch out for for 2 gaming chairs. Don't even really have to be gaming in terms of speakers etc (though if compatible with PS4 I am interested). Im really just after a nice sturdy chair on a pedastal. One that can swiviel, tilt back, etc would be nice. Im looking for some extremely comfortable for those days where I lucky enough to have a day of gaming/sports.

S-16317BLU.jpg

What's your budget? Can't beat a Herman Miller Aeron, but they're a bit pricey, even on the secondhand market.

Am i the only one who's ass hurts after sitting on a chair for long periods of time? I have to place a cushion on my computer chair but even then. Thankfully i just use my (soft) couch for gaming on the tv so no problems there.

this thread is low key important. i realised my discomfort comes from having an utterly s**t office chair which leads you to playing worse and stopping playing earlier. new one should be top of the list really. i wouldn't go as far as to get a 'gaming chair' unless it's like the same price as a good office chair but an upgrade to anything with padding and armrests would be a massive improvement.

I've been entertaining the idea of a Secretlabs Titan for a while, currently using an Officeworks "Bathurst" chair that's starting to die. Just had my back flare up again so I reckon I'll grab one once the colour I like is back in stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any current models on sale for BF that are good if you have lower back pain and stiffness?

Anything that applies pressure into the area should help. I am prone to lower back pain from being on my feet all day at work and I think it's starting to morph into sciatica, but I found anything that applies pressure to my lower lumbar helps. I recently received my Secret Labs Titan XL which has a built in adjustable lumbar thing that seems to be working. I really wanted to try a proper ergo chair like the Herman Miller Aeron but my local dealer would never have any to try. They are expensive but money was no object to protect my back, however I wasn't going to just order one at that price blindly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back