Opinion What clash jumper do you want the Lions to run out in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it still a rule? Surely can't be anymore after WCE and Richmonds clash tops got approved.

That % white rule is bullshit as far as I'm concerned - if Essendon doesn't need any white, and iirc Richmond didn't need any white either...

edit: Or if it is in fact a rule - do white shorts count? ;)

Rule is as follows:

(i) where the home Club has a guernsey with stripes or hoops, the clash guernsey should not have stripes or hoops; and
(ii) where the home Club has a dark coloured guernsey, the clash guernsey should be a light colour.
(d) The key principles are as follows:
(i) if one team wears a dark coloured guernsey, the other team wears a light coloured guernsey; and
(ii) if one team has a striped or hooped uniform the other wears a solid colour uniform.

Hope this helps clarify things, however i've seen Coll & Nth wear stripes on the same day before. :\

Rule is as follows:

(i) where the home Club has a guernsey with stripes or hoops, the clash guernsey should not have stripes or hoops; and
(ii) where the home Club has a dark coloured guernsey, the clash guernsey should be a light colour.
(d) The key principles are as follows:
(i) if one team wears a dark coloured guernsey, the other team wears a light coloured guernsey; and
(ii) if one team has a striped or hooped uniform the other wears a solid colour uniform.

Hope this helps clarify things, however i've seen Coll & Nth wear stripes on the same day before. :\

I don't quite understand that? Don't Collingwood and NM clash jumpers just the inverted stripes of their regular jumper?
EDIT: just realised you mentioned the same thing. Image for proof.
image.jpg

I don't quite understand that? Don't Collingwood and NM clash jumpers just the inverted stripes of their regular jumper?
EDIT: just realised you mentioned the same thing. Image for proof.
View attachment 303407

LOL!!

I can clearly remember watching a game in B&W (many, many moons ago) between NM and COll when both were wearing their traditional vertical stripe jumpers.

Considering I was a complete Noob to the game at the time, it was a totally confusing experience.:eek:

Home/Finals
977751-53fb6508-b64d-11e3-b9e3-f54bbd0b226f.jpg

Away
Bears_Last_Game.jpg

Victoria
Fitzroy_Club_Champions.jpg

Have informed the club that I will be in Monday to pick up my consultancy cheque

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna hold my thoughts on the white collar until I see it in person. I'm also keen to see how the side panels look IRL as well. But as for the rest of it, I'm super excited that the Bears are getting a nod in this year's clash design.

Love it. Will definitely buy one.

Probably not as good as last years though.

Yeah, that collar is ugly. And the white side panels... why?! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back