What consoles/Games do you regret selling?

Remove this Banner Ad

I let a friend convince me to trade in my original Super Mario 64 cart for some credit off a game I wanted.

Still pisses me off to this day. I know that game isn’t hard to get, but it is the only game I’ve ever traded in. I own all my original gaming s**t from 1986 until now. Except that one. It hurts.

My MegaDrive when I was a kid, sold it so cheap. Stupid move
And then my N64 - I had a PS3 and my partner's sister had hers stolen, so I gave her my N64.
I was an idiot.

Golden Rule is basically never sell Nintendo.
Which is why i still have my Gamecube.
I also think the Wii U will be collectable in the future.
So i try to keep mine in good condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I let a friend convince me to trade in my original Super Mario 64 cart for some credit off a game I wanted.

Still pisses me off to this day. I know that game isn’t hard to get, but it is the only game I’ve ever traded in. I own all my original gaming s**t from 1986 until now. Except that one. It hurts.
buy it on ebay

I'm trying to build my GC & Wii U Collection

For GC i have

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Pikmin 2
Donkey Konga

For Wii U

Paper Mario Color Splash
Star Fox Zero
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 2
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Monster High
Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush
Nintendo Land
Sports Connection
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade Chronicles X

My dreamcast, used to buy burnt games of this guy in melbourne, we found him through an ad in the paper and he used to send them over here, had well over a 100 games

Did the same went to a bloke who lived in Essendon who use to mod Playstations and sell burnt copies of PSX and Dreamcast games. he charged me $50 for 10 games 20 games for $100 great thing was he would print out the covers too.

Last edited:
NHL 11 what a game! Played the s**t out of it. The best Hockey game since Wayne Gretzky 3D hockey on the N64! There just hasn't been any other NHL game that compares since. Sadly I traded it in for copy of NHL 14 which was trash :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back