What Crows matches do you have on DVD/VHS?

Remove this Banner Ad

They are on VHS....not DVD so i am not sure who to transfer them.

But my mate has the Magic Moments DVD that has some good stuff on it and i will look into up loading it soon.
Ohk I have a VHS converter in my DVD player

does anybody actually keep crows losses as well? I know it sounds a strange thing to say, but given that you started in 1991, it would not have been that hard to keep every game.

the main reasin i ask is that i myself collect hawthorn games, i was at football park for that first game in 1991, and before anybody asks, i don't want a copy of it, or the 1992 1 pt win at vfl park, or the 1993 final or the 1995 andrew mcleod 2nd game winning goal by 2 pts either, i was there for all of them!

i am looking for 1991 r16 at vfl park, and 1994 r24 at vfl park, name a game have never had these, and i have tried absolutely everywhere for these.

i am not trying to stir the pot by asking, its a legitimate request, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

does anybody actually keep crows losses as well? I know it sounds a strange thing to say, but given that you started in 1991, it would not have been that hard to keep every game.

the main reasin i ask is that i myself collect hawthorn games, i was at football park for that first game in 1991, and before anybody asks, i don't want a copy of it, or the 1992 1 pt win at vfl park, or the 1993 final or the 1995 andrew mcleod 2nd game winning goal by 2 pts either, i was there for all of them!

i am looking for 1991 r16 at vfl park, and 1994 r24 at vfl park, name a game have never had these, and i have tried absolutely everywhere for these.

i am not trying to stir the pot by asking, its a legitimate request, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Langers, actually have some time to look through my collection tomorrow and will list them. We have just about every game since 1991 on Beta/VHS and DVD (for the last 3 seasons). It's a massive task that I've been putting off for months and months, but I should get a chance in the next week.

I am a big fan of all AFL dvd's and I enjoy swapping and copying with other people, the crows dvd's I have are

1991 season's highlights
1993 season's highlights
Modra 1993 Season highlights
1997 Showdown 1
1997 Grand Final
1997 Season's highlights
1998 Grand Final
1998 Grand Final (with 5AA commentary)
The Malcom Blight Story
The Birth Of The Crows ( foxtel documentry)
2003 Wizard Cup GF
2003 vs Nth Melb (Carey vs Stevens)
2005 rd 4 vs Port
2005 semi final
2006 rd 7 Nth Melb first qtr only (but a classic)
2006 Qualifying Final 1st & 4th qtrs
Crows Magic Moments dvd

plus other non-crows dvd's

I am a big fan of all AFL dvd's and I enjoy swapping and copying with other people, the crows dvd's I have are

1991 season's highlights
1993 season's highlights
Modra 1993 Season highlights
1997 Showdown 1
1997 Grand Final
1997 Season's highlights
1998 Grand Final
1998 Grand Final (with 5AA commentary)
The Malcom Blight Story
The Birth Of The Crows ( foxtel documentry)
2003 Wizard Cup GF
2003 vs Nth Melb (Carey vs Stevens)
2005 rd 4 vs Port
2005 semi final
2006 rd 7 Nth Melb first qtr only (but a classic)
2006 Qualifying Final 1st & 4th qtrs
Crows Magic Moments dvd

plus other non-crows dvd's
Could you upload some of the highlights on youtube plaease :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

suuuuuuuuuuurely someone has the NM game from 1993?

Yep - i have the 1993 NM V ADEL game at footy park uncut & in full.
I collect North wins & losses back to the 70's.

More than happy to swap for either two NM V ADEL games that i dont have,which are Adelaide wins,so im sure someone on this borad would have them.
They are either : NM V ADEL 1991 R24 Footy Park or NM V ADEL 1992 R11 Footy Park.:thumbsu:

DVD:
Magic Moments
Grand Finals
2002 SF V Melbourne

VHS:
Last quarter of PF V Dogs, 1997
Round 3, 2005 (Showdown)

I will look for more to add to the collection.

Used to have the SF V Port but accidentally taped over it:(. But thanks to CC, I can watch it on youtube:thumbsu:.

I was wondering if anyone knows where the 1997 finals pack or Grand Final DVD can be purchased in Adelaide? Are there any second hand stores people know of that may sell them, or any stores for that matter? Or is there anyone willing to lend them to me (for a price of course!). I can PM you my address and we will go from there. Help would be appreciated.:thumbsu:

98 grandfinal

and some doco about the crows in 91 'something to crow about' I think it's called..... I also believe the dog may have chewed on it.

I was wondering if anyone knows where the 1997 finals pack or Grand Final DVD can be purchased in Adelaide? Are there any second hand stores people know of that may sell them, or any stores for that matter? Or is there anyone willing to lend them to me (for a price of course!). I can PM you my address and we will go from there. Help would be appreciated.:thumbsu:
you can get the 97 finals and a dvd of season highlights at Crowmania.

they dont have 98 yet.

I have both on VCR, but am not willing to release them. Watched the 97 semi happily a few weeks ago :D

I am sure the AFL Stores (City, Marion, TTP) would have them, JB Hi FI may have some, is SA Video warehouse (West Terrace way) still around. Have you tried Crow Mania.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back