What Crows matches do you have on DVD/VHS?

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I have First Blood (round 1 1991) on VHS
1998 Finals pack (Showdown IV, SF, PF) on VHS
1997/1998 GF's on VHS (bought 1997, taped 1998)
The 3-pack they released around 2003/2004 (containing 1997 PF, first Showdown in 2000 and 2002 SF) on DVD
2003 Wizard Cup GF on DVD
Got last weekends Showdown on the Hard Drive - probably put it onto DVD sometime soon

Also have
The Pride of South Australia (1997 Highlights) on VHS
Still Crowing (1998 Highlights) on VHS
1991-2000 - The First Decade (or something like that) on VHS

Also have a couple of general AFL tapes/DVD
Taped Footy's Funniest Moments of the Millenium
Got Heart of the Game (Channel 7 1956-2001 coverage) on VHS
Got a Footy Funniest Moments DVD (basically an hour of Sandy Robert's old Plays of the Week from the 80's and 90's with the odd bit of new stuff mashed in between).

JunX

Senior List
Sep 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have on DVD

1997 GF
1998 GF
seasons 1997 and 1998 highlights double pack
triple triumph volume 1
- prelim 1997 vs western bulldogs
- round 7 2000 vs port
- 2nd semi final vs melbourne
Adelaide crows magic moments
season 2002 highlights
2008 round 2 vs west coast
2009 round 1 vs collingwood

waiting for more to be released so I can order them in. Anyone wants any PM me, im happy to order anything in for fellow Adelaide fans :thumbsu::):thumbsu::)

sapaul

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2002
Whyalla, SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Probably the saddest, I have virtually every match from 91 onwards, only a few of those really bad losses in the early days I never kept. :rolleyes:

All Brownlow medals from 91 onwards.

Not only Adelaide though, got about 90% of all matches AFL and SANFL from 91 onwards. About 10,000 tapes. :eek:

Before anyone asks, I have no idea how to put anything on youtube. :eek:

JunX

Senior List
Sep 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probably the saddest, I have virtually every match from 91 onwards, only a few of those really bad losses in the early days I never kept. :rolleyes:

Not only Adelaide though, got about 90% of all matches AFL and SANFL from 91 onwards. About 10,000 tapes. :eek:

Wow. Where do you store them all? Thats alot of tapes. :thumbsu:

smoovy

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
God's country
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC AUFC

Got any of those classic SOO battles of the 80s and early 90s with the big V? I have been looking for ages for footage of the famous Tony Hall goal from the subsequently named 'Tony Hall' pocket.

SAAndy

All Australian
Suspended
Aug 16, 2008
Country SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel United Liverpool

Haha nice to meet another "SA".I suggest you transfer them to DVD quickly before they go bad you can do this by getting a DVD/VHS player that converts them.

wow!!!

i envy that - having the entire channel 7/9/10/fox archive in a spare room!!! :D

we as a group that have the facilities should help him get these on dvd for him!! ;)

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Got a few VHS tapes that keep me company in times of pain. 97 and 98 preliminaries and grand finals. Also the 2002 semi final win over Melbourne - ripper game! Also the 1993 preliminary. Don't watch that one quite so often.

Two games I wouldn't mind getting are actually both losses but great games in Crows history. One was the Shaun Rehn holding the ball game against North Melbourne. Anyone remember the year/round? Also the game vs Freo at Subiaco where Jarman kicked 8 goals... and then blazed a torp out on the full at the death and we lost by a point. Year/round?

-CG-

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've got all of this season's games so far and a few from last year on my Foxtel IQ. Anyone know how I can put them onto a DVD?

Got a few VHS tapes that keep me company in times of pain. 97 and 98 preliminaries and grand finals. Also the 2002 semi final win over Melbourne - ripper game! Also the 1993 preliminary. Don't watch that one quite so often.

Two games I wouldn't mind getting are actually both losses but great games in Crows history. One was the Shaun Rehn holding the ball game against North Melbourne. Anyone remember the year/round? Also the game vs Freo at Subiaco where Jarman kicked 8 goals... and then blazed a torp out on the full at the death and we lost by a point. Year/round?
rd 6 1998 and rd 17 1998 (the game where nigel kicked a point on the siren only to be called out on the full)

Trevanian

All Australian
Jun 20, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone have the Home/away game some years back playing against the Cats in geelong, where we were being slaughtered by the umps, even agreed on by the commentating of eddie maguire at the time on Nine and where Riccuito led the come back from 4/5 goals down last quarter where he kicked the goals from the forward line?

I have pretty much every game on DVD for the last three years (including pre-season), and on VHS and Beta before that. A couple of losses on video I would have taped over, but I'd have close to every game. I have promised to go through them and write a list down of every game I have, and have so far done the DVDs and VHS, but yet to do the Beta (of which there are more) - just need to find the time! :eek:

SAAndy

All Australian
Suspended
Aug 16, 2008
Country SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel United Liverpool
Anyone have the Home/away game some years back playing against the Cats in geelong, where we were being slaughtered by the umps, even agreed on by the commentating of eddie maguire at the time on Nine and where Riccuito led the come back from 4/5 goals down last quarter where he kicked the goals from the forward line?
I was at that game :D I also have it on VHS.

I've got all of this season's games so far and a few from last year on my Foxtel IQ. Anyone know how I can put them onto a DVD?

Just connect your Foxtel to a DVD player and record.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Round 17, 2002.:thumbsu:

Stevie_Crow

All Australian
Aug 12, 2007
South Yarra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg Tigers
Would love to get my hands on some dvd's from the early days (say pre 95). Haven't got anything really i could trade (Apart from the 97 prelim and 93 Elimination wins) but happy to pay for postage and disks etc....

If anyone can help let me know!

Macjoe

Got your Back
Apr 14, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Andy, CG - I don't think you will be able to plug a DVD recorder directly into an IQ. (Please let me know if I am wrong and you know a way). What I think you can do if you have the right sort of lines out on your TV is plug a DVD recorder to record off the TV, then play the IQ through the TV as normal, recording on the DVD player as you go.

BustaB

Debutant
Jan 12, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would love to get my hands on some dvd's from the early days (say pre 95). Haven't got anything really i could trade (Apart from the 97 prelim and 93 Elimination wins) but happy to pay for postage and disks etc....

If anyone can help let me know!

I haven't got any full matches of the early days but I have the 91 seasons highlights "Bound For Glory" and 1993 Season highlights "Crows in 93" i m willing to trade for a copy of the 93 Elimination final. I have a lot of more recent stuff to.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
My parents have almost every single winning match on either dvd or tape. The ones they don't have from memory is the Geelong game where Hodges kicked 11 goals and the Carlton game from Princes Park in 1997 I think.

That game against Geelong where Hodges kicks 11, I remember recording that while being at the game and it wasnt the full game, it was only about an hour and a half of highlights.

Dont ask me why I remember crap like that :confused:

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
i am looking for 1991 r16 hawthorn v adelaide at vfl park, this game was won by hawthorn, and i have been searching for it for a long time, but nobody can help me, i have tried channel 7, name a game, the clubs, various Hawthorn forums, all to no avail.

if anyone has this game, or knows of somebody that does, i'd love to hear from you.

thanks

Back