What Crows matches do you have on DVD/VHS?

Remove this Banner Ad

i am looking for 1991 r16 hawthorn v adelaide at vfl park, this game was won by hawthorn, and i have been searching for it for a long time, but nobody can help me, i have tried channel 7, name a game, the clubs, various Hawthorn forums, all to no avail.

if anyone has this game, or knows of somebody that does, i'd love to hear from you.

thanks

I used to have it years ago, but taped over it. I am surprised name a game doesnt have it because I remember back in 1991 name a game actually had just about every game from 1991 as there used to be a big ad each week in inside footy. Whether some of their tapes were destroyed or not I am not sure.

Okay, so this is really bad but I am going to Bump this bad boy after 11 years of inactivity. My bad, does anyone happen to know who any of the early posters were and how to get in touch????
thanks

Sorry :p

Steve

Okay, so this is really bad but I am going to Bump this bad boy after 11 years of inactivity. My bad, does anyone happen to know who any of the early posters were and how to get in touch????
thanks

Sorry :p

Steve
Iirc (been a while since I was in contact)
Saandy is adelaidecrowsrdabest - YouTube

Round 1, 1991 v Hawthorn. I went to that game and came home and watched it twice before I fell asleep.
Cant believe it’s been 30 years. The 90’s were awesome!

The last time I was truly happy as a Crows fan was running around setting my DVR and PC to record the Grand Final on that day in 2017 :cry:

After being at the game, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch a replay of it.

The most I have ever seen of it was the first quarter which was on Fox Footy a couple of months ago.

After being at the game, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch a replay of it.

The most I have ever seen of it was the first quarter which was on Fox Footy a couple of months ago.
Nope. It was just another game.

What's weird is that I havent been able to bring myself around to watching the 2017 GF
however, I have brought myself around to watch Super Bowl 51 2 or 3 times since attending the game.

I still feel some kind of PDST after that Granny especially for days after. I love watching the first quarter though still get the same feeling like when I was there after seeing the goals; Sloane, Betts and Greenwood. Love the fact my old man won a few hundred bucks picking Sloane for the first goal even though he had no idea who Rory is. Margin doesn’t do justice to how out of it we were after the first quarter. Damn it hurts

I still feel some kind of PDST after that Granny especially for days after. I love watching the first quarter though still get the same feeling like when I was there after seeing the goals; Sloane, Betts and Greenwood. Love the fact my old man won a few hundred bucks picking Sloane for the first goal even though he had no idea who Rory is. Margin doesn’t do justice to how out of it we were after the first quarter. Damn it hurts

I still havent recovered from Betts being held in the goal square in the 2nd quarter during the GF. :drunk:

Momentum is everything when playing in an AWAY GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1991 something to crow about
1992 as the crow flies
Crows 1993
1997 premiership
1997 were the pride of south australia
1998 premiership
1998 season highlights
First blood
Modra this fabulous century
1994 state of origin
2002 crows season highlights
Darren jarman
Round 9 2013 north game
2008 rnd 3 showdown
2005 rnd 22 west coast
1993 v collingwood
2009 v easendon
The first decade
100 great reasons to crow

I still havent recovered from Betts being held in the goal square in the 2nd quarter during the GF. :drunk:

Momentum is everything when playing in an AWAY GF.
Atkins taking advantage and Betts being assaulted in the goal square. Two huge moments when we had the run that absolutely killed us.

1991 something to crow about
1992 as the crow flies
Crows 1993
1997 premiership
1997 were the pride of south australia
1998 premiership
1998 season highlights
First blood
Modra this fabulous century
1994 state of origin
2002 crows season highlights
Darren jarman
Round 9 2013 north game
2008 rnd 3 showdown
2005 rnd 22 west coast
1993 v collingwood
2009 v easendon
The first decade
100 great reasons to crow

Sadly and rightfully, the Crows had a great highlights reel from the '90s decade. Nothing to Crow about since 2000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back