What day is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's day 41 about to tick over to 42 of my being in a mining camp in the Pilbara. I won't get home until the 10th June. I will be home until 07th July and then fly to Perth for 14 days of isolation and then back up to camp for another 11 week stretch (unless McGowan relaxes the 14 days for fifo workers again)

It's day 41 about to tick over to 42 of my being in a mining camp in the Pilbara. I won't get home until the 10th June. I will be home until 07th July and then fly to Perth for 14 days of isolation and then back up to camp for another 11 week stretch (unless McGowan relaxes the 14 days for fifo workers again)

Do you know the days of the week when you are at mining camp. Or 14 day isolation?

Time to strip away the Gregorian calendar and make note of the seasons via luna cycles

And be in sync with our biological body clocks?....That's crazy talk.

The Romans knew full well the Advantages of implementing A work schedule At odds with the human body clock, that harnesses the energy/Adrenaline of the human being under stress/tension.

Social constructed reality >>>>Human Nature/ Happiness.

The second biggest day for beer sales after the super bowl in the US

iu

Im having a Mexican chicken chilli and a margarita

For next year get yourself a good chicken mole recipe.

It was developed in Puebla, Mexico which was the site of the battle where the Mexicans defeated the French On that date.

Do you know the days of the week when you are at mining camp. Or 14 day isolation?

Not automatically all the time, sometimes I'll whip out my phone and check or open up the HUN website just to get the day and date, although now with a date of when I'm going to go home to visit, I have more awareness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuck inside these four walls,
Sent inside forever,
Never seeing no one
Nice again like you,
Mama you, mama you.

If I ever get out of here,
Thought of giving it all away
To a registered charity.
All I need is a pint a day
If I ever get outta here
If we ever get outta of here

I have a feeling of dread so it has to be Sunday.

Today is one day without shoes day
Yesterday was Lost sock memorial day

View attachment 873086
Chrysanthemum is the traditional Mother's Day flower.....Mums the word.

Unfortunately, I have never taken a photograph of a chrysanthemum, plus they make me sneeze. I give mum roses.

Anyway, here is an hibiscus I photographed on Friday as another splash of joy. We can all think of holiday in in Hawaii with Scotty FM.

83B02673-4511-497B-BA42-46F251377381.jpeg

Today is one day without shoes day
Yesterday was Lost sock memorial day

Tuesday could be phone in to work sick day after everyone goes on the piss Monday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back