Prediction What deals don't get done - 2020 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

If Cameron deal doesn't get done, then GWS may not take on Hogan either.

Hogan should be a simple trade for a late pick so long as they have thecap space.

That's what I'm thinking as well. If they match Cameron, they won't have any need for Hogan. They would have Cameron, Himmelberg, Riccardi, and Finlayson. Hogan would be unnecessary while the Giants would shift their focus to replacing Williams, Corr, Caldwell, Langdon, and Hately.

That's what I'm thinking as well. If they match Cameron, they won't have any need for Hogan. They would have Cameron, Himmelberg, Riccardi, and Finlayson. Hogan would be unnecessary while the Giants would shift their focus to replacing Williams, Corr, Caldwell, Langdon, and Hately.
Hogan was a gun CHB as well in his u16 year, they may be considering him for a KPD post given they just lost Corr and Davis isn't a young man anymore.
If he gets his head right he's a bargain.

The world could use more Dodoro. Guy is great entertainment (when not fleecing us for future 4th round picks for Colyer).

I think Karama will come for Dodoro in a big way 2020 trade and it will be a befitting retribution for all the arrogance and dismissive outburst we’ve had to endure over the years. In Austin & Agrestia we trust.

Dunkley won't get done.
Neither will Fantasia IMO.

Agreed with this.
Gut feel is that Essendon go too high for Dodoro and Port baulks at it.
Similar for Aliir, would like to see him make it to Port but his versatility means that he may be valued too highly.

It'll be interesting to see how the FA bid matching pans out for Cameron and Crouch. Expect Cameron's deal to get done as he is too valuable, while Crouch's value is reduced by the Treloar situation so can see Crouch awkwardly staying at the Crows... or be sold off cheaply to the Suns as the Crows seem to like to deal with the Suns

Geelong should be desperate to get the Cameron deal done.
Its like the missing piece of their premiership puzzle so they'll make it happen, however they'll do their best to make GWS sweat so it'll be a deal done in the last hour of trade week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad deal is looking more unlikely as it continues to drag on.

I think Dodo is trying to make a point by holding out, Blues probably better to keep talking to Cats about their picks

Still a few mooted trades waiting on the annual last minute rush.

I would like to see the Cameron deal done reasonably early so that GWS know what picks they have in play for the Hateley and Caldwell negotiations.

Still a few mooted trades waiting on the annual last minute rush.

I would like to see the Cameron deal done reasonably early so that GWS know what picks they have in play for the Hateley and Caldwell negotiations.
Can definitely see us trying to downgrade one of our picks to 13/15 to get Caldwell (would probably have to give up something else as well depending on how kind they're feeling).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back