Prediction What deals don't get done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Bruce to the dogs.

Not offerring a lot for him if their supporters are to be believed. I guess there are a lot of other CHFs available to choose from.

If you can't offer anything by way of a refutation, then best to take your own advice.

Clearly my mooted scenario where Gold Cost could surrender pick 2 has some posters in here mighty miffed.
Suggest you go back the the Hawks wankfest board with this rubbish. Never in the history of the draft have two players been more locked in than these two, they are joined at the hip and will play TOGETHER at one club, Gold Coast Suns. Now trot along, no one on this thread is interested in your offloading of ageing players.

Still a lot of deals not done yet.

We know Elliott is staying, Crouch has basically confirmed he'll remain a Crow for 2020 and now it looks like Sam Gray might stay at the Power. Still waiting on anything from the likes of Jenkins, Taylor, Cutler, Robertson, Smith and Knight too.

More interestingly is the deals that could fall over. I suspect the majority still get done despite the holdup, but it looks like there's a good chance that Papley, Daniher and Hill might have to stay. Wouldn't surprise me if Martin went PSD route too.

Daniher clearly isn't getting done unless it's 5+9 at the last minute.

If Dodoro turns that down with free agency looming IDK what to think.

If the Swan's give up 2 Top 10 picks for Daniher, then they have rocks in their heads....I'd be sacking the head of recruitment then & there.

Daniher clearly isn't getting done unless it's 5+9 at the last minute.

If Dodoro turns that down with free agency looming IDK what to think.

5 + 9 is way overs for Daniher imo. 5 would be fair with probably swapping of later picks, but 2 top picks for a player that has hardly been on the Park in 2 years is not worth that asking price, no matter what his potential or output has been previously. Sydney would be mad to do it.

I agree.

It depends how desperate they are to jump up the ladder I guess.

No one in their right mind is paying 2 Top 10 picks, for an injury plagued 26 year old, whose had one descent season of AFL football.

They already have McCartin, Blakey & an injury prone Buddy....There's simply no need for Daniher at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every deal will fall through thanks to Dodo the trade nazi..

Swans: We will give you 2 first round picks for a player thats played a hand full of games in 2 years who is a major injury concern.

Dodo: We want 2 first rounds a future first round, Heeney, Parker, 1 Trillion dollars, 10% of all club profits over the next 10 years, 3 Bentleys, a private island and 2 years free Stan and Netflix or we keep Joe.

If you can't offer anything by way of a refutation, then best to take your own advice.

Clearly my mooted scenario where Gold Cost could surrender pick 2 has some posters in here mighty miffed.
No, it's just because you've posted a terrible trade idea.

I don’t understand why so many people think Dodoro is s**t for trying to negotiate great deals for his club. It’s literally his job.
There is a very fine line between great deals and absolutely ******* ridiculous deals. (Dodo sits in the latter column) cant blame Dons fans for backing him tho with the potential of a Dons private island and free Netflix.. 😂😂

There is a very fine line between great deals and absolutely ******* ridiculous deals. (Dodo sits in the latter column) cant blame Dons fans for backing him tho with the potential of a Dons private island and free Netflix.. 😂😂

Gotta admit Dodo would pair perfectly with Kochie.

In order of likelihood of falling over:

1. Daniher - can’t see by sydney pay more than pick 5

2. Greenwood - goes to the PSD if nothing done and crows may prefer nothing over a third rounder

3. Brad Hill - Bell is too proud to accept less than what was rejected

4. Martin - hard to see how the blues get the pick needed for him

I’ll probably be completely wrong...

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with trying to get the best deal though. Should Dodoro not try and do this so he looks like a good bloke to pander to the masses? You never pay for comfort in negotiation

I don’t understand why so many people think Dodoro is s**t for trying to negotiate great deals for his club. It’s literally his job.

The whole 'We want 2 first rounders for Joe, cause we gave 2 for Shiel' is pretty dumb.....A delusional pearler even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back