What derogatory nickname will...

Remove this Banner Ad

..Kevin Rudd be called by his opposition and critics should be become Prime Minister much in the way John Howard is called 'The Rodent'

I am guessing the Weasel

It wasn't the Opposition who named Howard "Rodent", it was one of his own who did that in George Brandis. Funny how the name stuck so easily and was adopted by all and sundry. Slightly better than Kennett's name for Costello though- "F'n Dog". The words describing Howard as "mean and tricky" also came from his own in Shane Stone.

Most likely for Rudd is 'Oh Glorious Leader' or 'Saviour of the Australian people':).

Im pretty sure his political nickname is already "The Undertaker" from when he used to be the one to cut managerial jobs in Queensland (I think).

..Kevin Rudd be called by his opposition and critics should be become Prime Minister much in the way John Howard is called 'The Rodent'

I am guessing the Weasel

I think you will find very few right wing posters indulge in such immature pursuits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am guessing the Weasel

I guess Liberals won't be so crude.

But as things go wrong then ALP fanatics will start calling him Dud, or Mud, or Spittin Blood.

I guess Liberals won't be so crude.

But as things go wrong then ALP fanatics will start calling him Dud, or Mud, or Spittin Blood.

What a classic. As I posted before, the derogatory remarks that have stuck to Howard and Costello have come from the Liberals own people. Just because they can't come up with anything decent like "All tip and no iceberg" and "The old dessicated coconut" or "a political carcass swinging in the breeze, just waiting to be cut down" etc. doesn't mean they don't try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back