What did Jack Anthony do in Stawell?

Remove this Banner Ad

He is now playing for Palm Beach up on the Gold Coast..
Saw him playing for Palm Beach against Broadbeach 1 v 2 on Saturday which BTW was better to watch than Suns v Carlton.
Anyway his is a total nut job. He was swearing, abusing and threatening to knock out spectators who were heckling him some as old as 70.
A real class act.

Saw him playing for Palm Beach against Broadbeach 1 v 2 on Saturday which BTW was better to watch than Suns v Carlton.
Anyway his is a total nut job. He was swearing, abusing and threatening to knock out spectators who were heckling him some as old as 70.
A real class act.
Thanks for the update. Not many Jack stories fail to disappoint

A real class act.
How was his form?

A real class act.

Ha, what was he saying to people in the crowd?

Can’t get enough of these stories, seems to be a bit on the asbergers end of the spectrum. Or just a genuine flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To an extent I can understand him mouthing off to people getting into him. Plenty of these ex-players have to put up with wannabe tough pricks on the ground who want a claim to fame of 'I knocked Jack Anthony out' and plenty on the boundary just feel big for interacting with an obvious target.

I don't know Jack Anthony, never met the guy, but based on what I have read here, I like the cut of the dude's jib.

Some of us struggle to make it to weddings we are invited to. This guy goes out of his way to get to weddings he isn't invited to.

You hear people complaining that players are too vanilla. This guy threatens geriatrics on the sidelines for mouthing off. Kicks goals, too.

If the Suns sign this guy up for 2019 you can consider me a member :stern look

His dad used to post on the Collingwood board, pumping up how good he was.

I recall him as just another poster. I don't recall him trying to pump him up. I mean above being a proud dad. BigFooty is a harsh place for a family member. It ended up he stopped posting because of a lot pretty ordinary criticism of Jack.

I recall him as just another poster. I don't recall him trying to pump him up. I mean above being a proud dad. BigFooty is a harsh place for a family member. It ended up he stopped posting because of a lot pretty ordinary criticism of Jack.
I think in the early days when he first started posting there was a level of arrogance. There was definitely a lot of defending as well, and you’re right it would be a tough place but it’s probably a time where you have to bite your tongue. Not really worth it imo.

Matthew Whites Dad used to get on Punt Rd End forum clearly off his chops and abuse the daylights out of anyone critical of his boy back in the day.
As we were woeful and everyone was pretty much getting slated it was very entertaining reading his epic melts

A real class act.
Sounds like he fits right in in that part of the Goldie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back