What did Santa get you? - BigFooty video games Christmas edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Missus got me PSVR. Came with a few games. Been playing resident evil. Not sure if it’s the VR or the 15 beers yesterday but feeling a bit groggy

Got $50 psn card from my sister, have a feeling my nephew may have suggested that gift idea as anything i buy my nephew can play it aswell but i am thinking of grabbing Civ 6 so he may be disappointed. Would get Control if it was under 50 on ps store.

Odyssey.

After 3 x 1hr sessions, I cant get into it. Loved Origins. Frustrating because I really was looking forward to playing this game.

Odyssey.

After 3 x 1hr sessions, I cant get into it. Loved Origins. Frustrating because I really was looking forward to playing this game.

Maybe stick with it a little longer. I wasn't all that impressed in the first few hours, drawing negative comparisons to Origins, but ended up playing it for 100 hours and loving it. The game feels very busy and overwhelming at the beginning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition.

Played this game 20 years ago when it first came out. I was 12 yrs old and it was the first game I ever played online multiplayer. Loved it then and loving playing it now. They've made quite a few improvements, new civs and matchmaking is all server based so it's running well.

Only $20, so nice and cheap aswell.

Odyssey.

Same feels, really like Origins but struggling badly to get into Odyssey. Played about 15 hours of Odyssey and still it’s yet to really grab me, and like you I was really looking forward to it.

Done a mass binging sesh on The Expanse so got myself Detached VR on sale on Steam and daughter got me a Grandpa Simpson Pop Vynil

I got a NES Mini for Christmas and have a SNES Mini coming in the Mail.

Paid $70 + $9 for Postage for the SNES Mini and Paid $65. That is Australian Dollars.

Is that Good Price for them?

What do you guys think of them?

Are they worth Hacking?

Got Metro Exodus and We Happy Few from the missus. Seeing as I've bought myself everything else I wanted that is all I could ask for.

The Outer Worlds
Metro Last Light
Alien Isolation (probably should have bought some diapers to wear)
Jedi Fallen Order
NBA 2K20

They'll keep me well busy til April when Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2 arrive :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back