Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

I became a big fan of healthy eating. Yesterday I made mini turkey meatloaves with baked sweet potatoes. Tonight I made turkey taco lettuce wraps. I even ordered special food containers to take homemade food to work. Only simple and healthy food for a while...Need to lose weight a little

Pics please! :p

Pics please! :p
turkey_taco_lettuce_wraps.jpg

Beer can chicken
Tip out a third of the beer. Shove garlic lemon and thyme in it then shove the can up the chicken
Mix butter honey(i used smoked honey) garlic paprika salt and pepper then rub over chicken
Roast with some boiled potatoes
A greek salad to go with it
70386763f51c204365db34a5e0d214c5.jpg
8cd26eb10f8b0aa9ef958d714a020b44.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Beer can chicken
Tip out a third of the beer. Shove garlic lemon and thyme in it then shove the can up the chicken
Mix butter honey(i used smoked honey) garlic paprika salt and pepper then rub over chicken
Roast with some boiled potatoes
A greek salad to go with it
70386763f51c204365db34a5e0d214c5.jpg
8cd26eb10f8b0aa9ef958d714a020b44.jpg

Love a beer can chicken! I do mine on the webber.... so juicy and tender!

I was going to get my smoker out but i havent mastered it yet so didnt want to stuff it up

Not going to master anything without practice mate. Sure there may be a few slight failures along the way but that's part of the fun of it!

I was going to get my smoker out but i havent mastered it yet so didnt want to stuff it up

Ive been smoking meat the last 12 months. Brisket and Pork Shoulder I have mastered, just melts in the mouth. Ribs I am a bit hit and miss with and haven't done as many times. Brisket is the best, just so flavoursome.

Ive been smoking meat the last 12 months. Brisket and Pork Shoulder I have mastered, just melts in the mouth. Ribs I am a bit hit and miss with and haven't done as many times. Brisket is the best, just so flavoursome.

Do you get the charred bits on the outside of the Brisket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find this thread a little humorous. With the vast majority of it being home-cooked stuff, it blows me away that people take so much time with presentation! That's not a knock on anyone - good on you for making food that looks so great - but I'm a pretty ******* excellent cook (it's the one thing that I have absolutely zero modesty about), but my food typically just looks like average home cooked fare, cos I'm arsed if I can be bothered going to the effort of making it restaurant quality presentation!

I find this thread a little humorous. With the vast majority of it being home-cooked stuff, it blows me away that people take so much time with presentation! That's not a knock on anyone - good on you for making food that looks so great - but I'm a pretty ******* excellent cook (it's the one thing that I have absolutely zero modesty about), but my food typically just looks like average home cooked fare, cos I'm arsed if I can be bothered going to the effort of making it restaurant quality presentation!
Ha
Fully understand .one of my friends takes the piss out of me all the time.
I spent many years in kitchens as a kitchenhand and was embarrassed by some chefs attitude to food in general.
I take pride in my food whether its just for me ,my mates or my family .obviously i only post the most photogenic ones up here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

they are posting photos in here so presentation makes sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back