Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
.......I made a yummy meal last night. Belted some pork steaks with a mullet then marinated in a beaten egg, djon musted, oregano, salt and pepper. Lightly covered with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese.... Fried them until golden brown...

The crispy pork steaks were placed on a bed of pipless diced tomatoes and cos lettuce marinated with a minced garlic clove, lemon and olive oil.

Superb..........:thumbsu:

Pasta bake last night.

Corkscrew pasta, with a homemade sauce of minced beef, bacon, hungerian salami, a couple of chopped tomoatoes, tomato paste, mushroon, capsicum, carrots, garlic, oregano, tomato and barbeque sauce, with a topping of blended breadcrumbs and tasty cheese, went OK, just a little dry.

Night before had salsa chicken rice casserole. Rice with chicken breast, salsa, cream of chicken and mushroom soup, onion topped with cheese. That went pretty well!

i cooked coke chicken (chicken cooked in coca cola and french onion soup, yes i know sounds weird) but tastes great!!! potato bake and vegies.

:)

geez haven't had that for years, 'cept my mum used Tab.

Tonight I'm cooking chicken breast coated in a mayo and curry powder then rolled in seasoned stuffing mix with veges.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very large chicken breast - marinated & then grilled under the oven

2 potatoes, cut into to 1/4's & baked then lightly covered in left over marinate

some string beans & some carrots

pretty much replace chicken with Steak or roast chicken & then mix the veg around (steamed potato & small trees) & then add spagbol twice a week & you have my dinner

easy to make, for the most part very good for you & very cheap & tasty

i cooked coke chicken (chicken cooked in coca cola and french onion soup, yes i know sounds weird) but tastes great!!! potato bake and vegies.

:)
#

HI mrs smooth, that sounds wonderful. Is it chinese inspired because my chinese friend makes chicken cooked in coke and beer... mmm mmm mmmm:thumbsu:

I'm a vegetarian. Last night I made my quick and easy meal of fried rice. Mix onion flakes, herbs, chili and garlic sauce, ginger and soy sauce into a marinate. Cook the rice in a rice cooker then marinate. Cook some frozen veges. Cook the rice in a wok using olive oil and mix in the frozen veges. Just before you finish cooking mix in a tablespoon of mango chutney and a few raisins.

Delicious, even if I do say so myself.:thumbsu:

Veal stir fry. Very tasty.

Today : chicken, green beans and bok choy stir fried with SE-Asian black pepper sauce, served on nuked long-grain rice. Pretty spicy stuff. Will also be tomorrow's lunch for work.

Last night : fried leberkaese (spiced German meat loaf), eaten as sandwiches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back