Votes: 16 66.7%
  • musical genius

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Musical Genius...
love his old songs from the 80's.
Im particular; 'Beat it', 'Bad' and 'Smooth Criminal'.
Loved his dancing and his video clips.
Especially 'Smooth Criminal' set in the old 50's club. The name of the club i forget, someone please enlighten me before it bugs me forever! Club 54 was it? :confused:

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN
Musical Genius...
love his old songs from the 80's.
Im particular; 'Beat it', 'Bad' and 'Smooth Criminal'.
Loved his dancing and his video clips.
Especially 'Smooth Criminal' set in the old 50's club. The name of the club i forget, someone please enlighten me before it bugs me forever! Club 54 was it? :confused:

Studio 54??

Musical genius. I love lots of his stuff, in particular hiis 80s songs. I don't like the way he looks, but his music is another story.

MJ is a freak. He doesn't write a lot of his own music, but I understand he does write his own lyrics. I don't care for those either. Then again, if you happen to be into dance type music, I can see why you would like it. Now accounting for taste, so I won't go so far as to say it absolutely sucks. Suffice to say there are no MJ CD's in Moosters' collection.

Other than that I wish he would fall off the planet. As Jub Jub said, he's a flippin' molester. Just look how that tortured psych carved up his face.

Brooke Shields said she tried to kiss MJ once and it freaked him out to have a womans' tongue in his mouth. Madonna tried to seduce him at an awards ceremony with no luck. She almost scored after she strapped a little boy to her crotch and started singing the Barney song.

Mooster

mjackson2.jpg

I rest my case your honour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Mooster7

Brooke Shields said she tried to kiss MJ once and it freaked him out to have a womans' tongue in his mouth. Madonna tried to seduce him at an awards ceremony with no luck. She almost scored after she strapped a little boy to her crotch and started singing the Barney song.

Mooster

:D :D

Originally posted by NakedDeadGuy
mjackson2.jpg

I rest my case your honour

show that picture to a three year old and i reckon theyd have nightmares for a year! Im being serious....he looks bloody scary there.

musical genius

*raises hand*

MJ fan here. Always has gone totally against any of my other musical tastes, but I've certainly been known to dance around the house to the thriller album when I think nobody's watching. Can't decide whether I prefer Beat it, or Man in the mirror, leaning towards the former today.

puts on hat and glove
"Billie Jean is not my lo-ver (hic) she's just a girl who claims that I am the one. But the kid is not my son"

FREEEEEEEAK!!!!!!!!!!

Child molester or not (admittedly no concrete proof), he is a freak. Put together some pretty good tunes a while back, but his latest efforts have been a pale ;) imitation of his earlier work.

Another vote for FREAK here!

I've never thought much of him. I don't like his music and I was always annoyed that musicians I respected such as Slash, Steve Stevens & Eddie Van Halen sold out & recorded with him.

Originally posted by 35eye
Another vote for FREAK here!

I've never thought much of him. I don't like his music and I was always annoyed that musicians I respected such as Slash, Steve Stevens & Eddie Van Halen sold out & recorded with him.

They didnt sell out and record with him, they jumped at the chance to work with one of the greatest musical genius' the world has ever known.

Back