• cosmetic walking child molesting filty freak

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • musical genius

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by jod23

They didnt sell out and record with him, they jumped at the chance to work with one of the greatest musical genius' the world has ever known.

Actually I think you're accurate there on the EVH thing. I think I read somewhere he got paid nothing for his lead break in Beat It. There's a story in there somewhere but I am hazy on the details.

the more he self mutilates himself, the more his career has gone down hill.
all that surgery makes his face looks like its been eaten away by acid.
i don't know what kind of effect he was after when he was going under the knife, perhaps feminine yet masculine yet catty yet alien yet cabbage patch doll.
he is a full on freak but on the same token i enjoy his music but only the old skool stuff

What do I think of him?
I don't think of the sick freak. Some of his early stuff was good, but know his loosing it. Face masks, songs about kids and crap.

What's Michael Jacksons favourite Movie?
Aladin.

Originally posted by Macca19

show that picture to a three year old and i reckon theyd have nightmares for a year! Im being serious....he looks bloody scary there.

He could even join one of your metal bands Macca, and save heaps on the make-up . . . ;)

Perhaps Tool could use him in their next video. :D

That photo looks doctored to me. But it still isn't that far off.

I never liked anything he did after Thriller. I think his best album was Off the Wall, which was before Thriller. More funky, less pop.

His appearance aside (nothing short of ridiculous), I think his musical relevance is fading and his ego is out of control. It is an absolutely crime to me that he bought all of the Beatles publishing rights by basically outbidding Paul McCartney to the point of extortion. Anyone surprised that Paul refuses to speak to him?

Back