What do people think of Creationism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Creationism is happening as we type. In fact it's all ready happened on Mars last year.

Quite possibly, has the largest following of dumbest beliefs. Especially considering we can basically prove evolution via intensive cross-breeding 'speeding up' natural selection to get bigger juicier apples and the like.

Also I can't find your article, the article just seems to be a sentence saying that there is an article.

Meh, no monkey god, no winged horse. Lacks imagination. Talking snake doesn't cut it.

lets face it, you cant top a cow that emerged from ice then licked all the lice around in it bring gods out of the ice that then got their freak on. or that some rivers were created from a female gods menstruations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Who and Torchwood are more believable than creationism.

I respect most people's religious beliefs - good luck to them as long as they don't ram their beliefs down my throat.

But people who believe in Creationism are ****ing morons, who should be stripped of their right to vote. Even a house brick or Kate Ellis are smarter than them. They often line up with other ****ing idiots who are anti-abortion and homophobic.

Hope they all get Ebola.

Australia is one of the larger secular countries, however even the religious people here seem to disregard the idea of creationism. I have met only a few creationists and they seemed quite unstable. Although I'm not sure and I could be completely wrong I believe that our prime minister Tony Abbot, even though he is a seemingly hard line christian hasn't indicated that he believe in it (This is an unsubstantiated claim and I generally have no idea but he hasn't indicated that this is his belief).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back