A higher draft pick and Hinkley out.I’m keen to hear what people think about what we can achieve in our final games and what we should be aiming for. I don’t want this to turn into yet another sack Hinkley thread, just keen to see what people think.
A couple that come to mind:
- don’t rush Watts, Ebert, Wines or Burton back. Let them rehab and be ready for next year
- Push for finals, anything less is unacceptable. Ie playing youth is not an excuse for losing.
- Get Bonner and Houston into the midfield mix. I’m keen to see what Bonner could do on a wing/HFF.
- Decide on Howard. Does he remain up front or move him down back?
- Get Ladhams and Marshall in the side.
- Sutcliffe doesn’t play again. Nothing against him. Our future doesn’t lie here.
Unfortunately that’s where I see us finishing.A higher draft pick and Hinkley out.
As much as I want us to win every game, finishing 9th would be a ******* disaster.
We say this every season about our players.How these three haven’t played a minimum of 15 games each this season is absolutely baffling.
At what point should players to take personal responsibility for improving their skills by foot and by hand ?senior players get 10 opportunities to be s**thouse