What do you do? Anything I might need?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gynecologist.
I'm no expert.
But I can look into it for ya
Doing a segment on radio a few years ago now and we were talking about best ever business cards. A lady rang and explained her friend was an obstetrician and gynaecologist. He had a business card he only gave certain people - it read:

John Smith (not real name)
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
"Always at your cervix"

Been on this forum for quite a few years now but don't really know many of you other NMFC BF folk personally.
Just wondering aloud if there is room for a thread that let's members know what other members do? Not sure if it is allowable and not too sure how much detail you could include. But I would like to know what you do if it is a connection I could utilise to promote my work or look for associations that may be of benefit. Sort of a Bigfooty LinkedIn I suppose.
Would like to know your thoughts. Would something like this be of interest? How could it work? Is it OK under BF rules?

I dedicate my time to unmasking and trolling media wannabes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You both need to have a long look in the ******* mirror- this is no way to spend pre-season post training!!
well thats rooted then. not mulch else to talk about then. thought we might have stumped you for a comeback

GK started this thread to get free or cheap stuff - not the stuff been spoken of presently
Sort of - actually enjoying the comments. But I do think some of us have professional services that others may be able to utilise and wondering if there is a serious way to network online. As I originally said, a Bigfooty LinkedIn for want of a better description.

Sort of - actually enjoying the comments. But I do think some of us have professional services that others may be able to utilise and wondering if there is a serious way to network online. As I originally said, a Bigfooty LinkedIn for want of a better description.
well i am happy to bring your bins in when you go on hols. Just leave me the keys to the house under the doormat ;-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back