What do you hope your club achieves this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

ShockersBoy11

Senior List
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Arsenal, Scorchers
I honestly don't want us to make finals this year. No point getting there if you ain't gonna win. I'd rather focus on us developing as a squad and focus on being strong for 2019.

Uh what? You mean you want Fremantle to tank? Your list isn't that bad. Making finals is valuable.
I hope that Essendon goes top 6 and wins a final.

I think the best way to make your squad stronger is to make finals, don't put a loser mentality on them.

• Banned
I think the best way to make your squad stronger is to make finals, don't put a loser mentality on them.
Yeah I'd be happy with making finals, I don't think it's best for us though. I expect about 10 wins and around a 10th or 11th finish.

• Banned
Uh what? You mean you want Fremantle to tank? Your list isn't that bad. Making finals is valuable.
I hope that Essendon goes top 6 and wins a final.
Not tank, just don't think finals should be the main focus. Winning is fine and is a great positive but the focus should be on developing the talent and helping the group gel together.

Finals obviously but that is hopeful rather than likely. Outside of that just nice development from some of our youngsters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consolidation, more games into the kids like Burton, Hardwick, Glass, Worpel etc, breakout, or at big improvement years for Sicily, O'Brien etc, and a good step taken towards our next run at flags.

I honestly don't want us to make finals this year. No point getting there if you ain't gonna win. I'd rather focus on us developing as a squad and focus on being strong for 2019.
Teams dont usually win it without making finals in a few of the prior years to build experiences good or bad. Have never seen a supporter come out before a season and say they dont want the teams to play finals.

Tanking worked wonders for Melbourne's hard winning edge didnt it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back