Universal Love What do you Love about the Adelaide Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

I love that we have never bottomed out. The recruiting and player development has been excellent. Despite a lot of key players leaving and lack of high draft picks we've done really well.

I love that we have never been a basketcase, but a professional and large sporting club from the moment that we joined the comp.

I love that I seen every game we have ever played. Their history is my history, since being 19, they have been there.

I love that our crowds and membership has always been high compared to the competition.

I love that we have 2 Premierships. Which we won back to back which is no mean feat.

I love that Macca won back to back Norm Smiths and made himself a legend.

We have four 300 gamers in such a short history.

A Brownlow medallist.

A 100 goal full-forward

A coleman medallist.

A host of AA's some AA captains.

A collection of housold SA football names have played or worked for the Club

I love Eddie and what he has done for himself, this Club, the AO and this city.

And lastly, I love how this Club dealt with, and continues to deal with the Phil Walsh tragedy. What they have done in the last 12 months is nothing short of amazing. The Club, Campo, Woosha, and Pyke have and are moulding a terrific list that is capable of another masterpiece.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great thread! Enough to bring me in to post again!

I love our recruitment! Its already been said a couple of times but it just needs to be said again (and again and again)

I love our future. This is a big call but I believe that its not inconcievable that by this time next year we could have nearly half the current team out and still be going well. By then people such as Greenwood, Keath, Menzel, Milera, Knight (hopefully), Hampton, Doedee, Wigg and Gore and this years first round draft pick could be going really well.

I love that Dangerfield, Tippett and Gunston left. Which is to say, I love that we only have people who want to be at the club at the club.

I love our spot on the ladder right now. I love our season. I love the way we score goals. I love our seven game winning streak and most of all I love how that winning streak has made it so I don't have to put up with commentators raving on about shitful random victorian players and clubs.

I love how the club has changed since 2011, the people we've brought in and the skills and performance of them. I like the amount of new ideas we've brought in.

I like that we have some of the most likeable players in the AFL - Tex, Sloaney and Eddie just for starters. Plenty more where that came from.

I love that we might actually get a father son in the upcoming decade, it would be even better if that leg up came while we were already up, it would be nice for football karma to do that for us, just to make the whole thing extra salty for everyone else, who really have no leg to stand on to whinge considering the deal we've had thus far...

I love that we are still yet to play a couple of the bottom teams

I love the crowds and supporters the club has

I love what the rookie list has done for us and what we have done with the rookie list

I love our current and previous coach, two people our club really needed to have were two people we got.

I love our trades - Jenkins, Lynch, Betts, Seedsman, Cheney. I also love some of the trades we didnt do.

I love the reserves side we have, and the comp that it plays in, not many people on here talk about it, but that is a real competitive advantage at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back