What do you think he/she looks like?

Remove this Banner Ad

200px-Mrs_Mangel.jpg

gokangas.

The RooLounge is ****ing shite.

Quit bastardising good threads by sending them here to prop up this s**t forum.

Uplate with CrazyQ - a thread with genuine promise and the potential to be the next slow burner, repleat with pop cultural references and images of the Merv Griffin set - will now only be noticed by the vast majority of posters on here if it happens to be the last one posted in.

Basia almost got the bullet, now I find this thread in here. **** this thread contains a picture of a fat goth and a reference to Flagman. This should be stickied to the main board. It should be the only thread on BigFooty, people shoulkd come to BgiFooty and just find this thread. This thread could cure cancer FFS.

I know this probably won't be of much assistance, but I've put a photo of RB into my special "Photokit-a-thon" computer, and it has informed me that his face is a perfect composite of the following 5 people - Glenn Archer, Gordon Sumner from New Order, Blair McDonough from Neighbours, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Val Kilmer. Good looking man. Hope that helps.

RB Take 2 then:
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The RooLounge is ****ing shite.

Quit bastardising good threads by sending them here to prop up this s**t forum.

Uplate with CrazyQ - a thread with genuine promise and the potential to be the next slow burner, repleat with pop cultural references and images of the Merv Griffin set - will now only be noticed by the vast majority of posters on here if it happens to be the last one posted in.

Basia almost got the bullet, now I find this thread in here. **** this thread contains a picture of a fat goth and a reference to Flagman. This should be stickied to the main board. It should be the only thread on BigFooty, people shoulkd come to BgiFooty and just find this thread. This thread could cure cancer FFS.

I'm innocent, Your Honour.

You know full well I've never been a fan of relocation.

Originally Posted by The Other Dean
I know this probably won't be of much assistance, but I've put a photo of RB into my special "Photokit-a-thon" computer, and it has informed me that his face is a perfect composite of the following 5 people - Glenn Archer, Gordon Sumner from New Order, Blair McDonough from Neighbours, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Val Kilmer. Good looking man. Hope that helps.

You mean Bernard Sumner from New Order, Not Gordon (Sting) Sumner ;-)

You mean Bernard Sumner from New Order, Not Gordon (Sting) Sumner ;-)

Ah, yes, my bad.

But it appears I may have 'pulled a Homer' there, cos' I can easily find room to put Sting into RB's composite make-up picture, too.

pic44.jpg

Is that really Lidge?

Not even close.

No Jack Daniels in sight. My travelling companion of choice.

Is that vitamins and water I see on his tray?

Do my eyes deceive me, but is that chap wearing pyjamas on a flight?

And last time I looked, I wasn't a fanta pants.

Haircut the only similiarity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back