What do you think he/she looks like?

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Mick11 (You're all farmers down there Mick)

Ha ha, nah mate i could think of alot more beter jobs suited for me, when was th last time you were down the North West Coast anyway? I rekon you would enjoy it, Burnie has really changed

Do my eyes deceive me, but is that chap wearing pyjamas on a flight?.

C'mon isnt that the done thing? I've seen people at Changi working around in their British Airways PJ to let the world know they are in First.

My million points are spend flying the rest of my clan around a few times a year and dont extend beyond cattle - unless I'm travelling alone :D

C'mon isnt that the done thing? I've seen people at Changi working around in their British Airways PJ to let the world know they are in First.

My million points are spend flying the rest of my clan around a few times a year and dont extend beyond cattle - unless I'm travelling alone :D

You get the Morrissey PJ's in J Class. You don't need to be sitting in seat 1A. Must admit to having accumulated a couple of such packages on recent flights to London and Hong Kong, but couldn't bring myself to wear them.

Plus I reckon having a shower, shave and change in the business lounge in Changi to freshen up (after a couple of quick beers at Harry's Bar in the Cactus Garden) is a much classier flipping of the bird to the discount economy plebs.

Plus I thought freeballing and getting nude was making a far bigger statement.:D

No, Army.

s**t ! What's wrong ? Are you okay ?

Darwin ?

Darwin ?

Guys, DarwinRoo seems to have been cut off while posting a message for help.

Chilling stuff. I fear for his safety.

s**t ! What's wrong ? Are you okay ?

Darwin ?

Darwin ?

Guys, DarwinRoo seems to have been cut off while posting a message for help.

Chilling stuff. I fear for his safety.

Im fine TOD and Im ok aswell.

BOOM BOOM TISH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard
alanthepirate.jpg

Marvellous.

Though, I'm not kidding, I just looked in the mirror and this is staring back at me:

Saxondale_351187a.jpg

Added: I'm obviously really into Saxondale at the moment.

Zondor
douchebag.jpg

Devil Fish
douchebag-vaseline.jpg
You Clown.:thumbsu:

Didn't realise the Fish and I are twins. I blame it on the drugs which I hope that the "Man" will KO for me.

Anyways that reminds me of the joke whereby 2 Greek Homosexuals are having a conversation (In Broken English with a lisp) as one says to the other, "I want to go back to Greece", and the other responds "I'd rather stick with Vaseline.":thumbsu:

Purely on the fact that two of my good mates are a) scots and b) Jambos, I now follow Celtic just to piss them off. I'm a nasty piece of work...

The rest of their extended family follow Hibs, so it's pretty lively banter this time of the year.

So I don't drift too far from the thread, here is Lidge and TOD discussing the BBBB Action Faction Thread over lunch. You blokes suit yourselves as to who's who-

phillip_seymour_hoffman_patrick_fugit_almost_famous_001.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back