Opinion What do you think Ross will change?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Ben Long would have done very well under RTB. Shame we've lost him, but wasn't one of Ratts favourites, and jumped ship one week to soon!

Howard doing his BS stupid handball thing trying to get a 50

I have heard Ross talk glowingly about Gresh as a mid so I think he will be spending a whole lot of time in there.

Windy will be doing a lot more tagging. But I am hoping not.

Butler could struggle for a game.

Hill rotating between wing and half forward.

Clarke on the HBF.

Billings forward.

I have heard Ross talk glowingly about Gresh as a mid so I think he will be spending a whole lot of time in there.

Windy will be doing a lot more tagging. But I am hoping not.

Butler could struggle for a game.

Hill rotating between wing and half forward.

Clarke on the HBF.

Billings forward.

Gresham is a gun in the mids, we need 2 of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will expect complete buy in. Assuming he gets it, finals next year and a big list improvement after season 2023 with players wanting to come the saints to play under Ross.

Additionally Ross is good at playing footy chess, he is willing to adapt his strategy according to what the opposition does to counter his. He has more strings to his bow than Ratts had.

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hill to the wing
Coff to the distributer role
Dougs not kicking out

Under Ross? Would have thought he would be first picked. Only pressure forward on the main list, and very consistent in that department
I don’t think Ross will go much on him being forward of the contest all the time and not being able to hit a target inside 50. I think some small forward depth will be added via the draft and dfa’s.

Howard doing his BS stupid handball thing trying to get a 50

I’ll pay to see Ross smash a phone in the coaches box when dopey Dougal does one of his poorly disguised deliberate attempts and then feigns disbelief after the umpire pays the free kick against him.
Reckon I could retire playing cards against Dougal on a Thursday night after training lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back