What do you want the Crows to wear in 2018 away games?

Which guernsey do you want the Crows to wear in 2018 away games?

• A

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • B

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • E

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • F - Keep the white 'hoops from 2017

Votes: 55 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the lengthy delay and missing out on the Xmas market, surely they’ve changed from what was proposed.
The Xmas market for clash jumper is not a big market, they sell there Home jumper,
The away jumper sell closer to the season starting, so there is no rush to get it out onto the market instead they concentrate on the ensuring the main sellers in the stores ie Home Jumper.

The Xmas market for clash jumper is not a big market, they sell there Home jumper,
The away jumper sell closer to the season starting, so there is no rush to get it out onto the market instead they concentrate on the ensuring the main sellers in the stores ie Home Jumper.
Sure

Hardly

We released our current one in August the previous year

The one before that in November

Not releasing before Xmas is a big deal.
Somethings afoot.

Hardly

We released our current one in August the previous year

The one before that in November

Not releasing before Xmas is a big deal.
Somethings afoot.
I just love the story he’s come up with just to sell what the clubs doing. As if the club wouldn’t want it out before Xmas.

Don't get why we have to have a white clash, we have 3 colours, white isn't one. Theirs 11 teams in the AFL that have white as a colour in their crest, we are not one of them.

Last edited:
Don't get why we have to have a white clash, we have 3 colours, white isn't one. Theirs 11 teams in the AFL that have white as a colour in their crest, we are not one of them.

AFL have said in order to wear our traditional jumper in away games we needed to provide a predominately white clash top.
Other clubs do this as well

AFL have said in order to wear our traditional jumper in away games we needed to provide a predominately white clash top.
Other clubs do this as well
Clubs like Richmond, West Coast, Brisbane and Essendon presumably.

i have to ask where this rule comes in
this year when we played essendon at adelaide oval, the dons wore their home guernsey with white shorts. When we playd against them later on in the year at etihad we wore our clash guernsey.
I just dont understand

this year when we played essendon at adelaide oval, the dons wore their home guernsey with white shorts. When we playd against them later on in the year at etihad we wore our clash guernsey.
I just dont understand
The MRP decide which guernseys teams wear

Apparently the yellow wasn't popular (I actually liked it), so why not the same design in red - or will the pooer complain because it is too much like the state guernsey

I just dont understand
VFL. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the yellow wasn't popular (I actually liked it), so why not the same design in red - or will the pooer complain because it is too much like the state guernsey
Heard somewhere before the AFL won't let us have a red guernsey.

Of course this is the same league who says it's better for us to wear our white guernsey against Collingwood instead if our home guernsey, so they're not exactly in the business of making sense.

Heard somewhere before the AFL won't let us have a red guernsey.

Of course this is the same league who says it's better for us to wear our white guernsey against Collingwood instead if our home guernsey, so they're not exactly in the business of making sense.
That's because Collingwood were wearing their white stripes not black stripes that day

i thought we wore the yellow strip when we played away against teams with white on their home
i.e. carlton, fremantle, bulldogs and collingwood

Back