What do you want to see from Sony/MS/Nintendo this E3?

Remove this Banner Ad

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Nintendo:

Pokemon switch reveal
Metroid Prime 4 teaser/reveal
Return of an old forgotten IP such as Pilotwings, Wave Race, F-Zero, etc.
Fire Emblem gameplay + release date
Shin Megami Tensei gameplay + release date
New Paper Mario game reveal
Luigi's Mansion 3
Skyward Sword HD remake reveal

Sony

TLoU2 gameplay + release date
Shenmue 3 gameplay

MS

Halo 6 teaser
Teaser from Remedy
(Alan Wake 2 or new Ip)??
Ori Will of the Wisps trailer + release date
Forza Horizon 4 unveil + Q4 2018 release
Fable reboot teaser
Sea of Thieves major expansion/update
PUGB major expansion/update
Teasers for two interesting new IPs.
Teaser for next game from playdead
(Limbo & Inside developer)

Other studios

New game from Firewatch developer
New game from What Remains of Edith Finch developer

Pipedreams

Sunset Overdrive 2
Banjo Threeie
Lost Oddysee 2
Ryse 2

Subspace 2 for Smash Switch

where did they say that? H6 was 'announced' at the H4 reveal in 2011.
A long, long time ago, like maybe I read halo 3 would be the last or something? Obviously now we know it wasn't the last, but I could have sworn I once read that was the case. I'm not a fan of Halo at all so I don't really follow Halo news though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, TES VI and Spyro remaster.

BB and Spyro multiplat pls. Would prefer them on the X/PC, can't justify forking out for a Pro.

Spyro will be multiplat (after a timed period).

Bloodborne is a Sony owned IP I believe, so it appearing on the X is a pipedream, PC is a possibility.

Nintendo
Smash gameplay (which we'll get)
Pokemon Switch
New Nintendo IP - Don't care what, I just want something to charm me as much as Splatoon did at E3 2014 or 15.

Sony

An update on the FFVII:REmake disaster, but I doubt we get that with Square probably pushing KHIII pretty hard by then.
TLOU2 gameplay
Until Dawn 2
Bloodborne 2

Xbox

Sunset Overdrive 2 - Won't happen, but I can dream.
Ori 2 release date
Halo 6

Insomniac have said they'll do it if they find a publisher. I was always of the assumption that the rights belonged to Microsoft but I've got that wrong if that's what they're saying. So there is a chance after Spiderman, but I guess the other obstacle would be demand. SO1 came out when the XB1 wasn't very popular and is probably still one of, if not the most, under rated games of this generation.

Insomniac have said they'll do it if they find a publisher. I was always of the assumption that the rights belonged to Microsoft but I've got that wrong if that's what they're saying. So there is a chance after Spiderman, but I guess the other obstacle would be demand. SO1 came out when the XB1 wasn't very popular and is probably still one of, if not the most, under rated games of this generation.

"Sunset [Overdrive] is something that I know a lot of our fans talk about wanting to see the sequel," he responded. "We need a partner for that. That's a big game; Sunset 2 would be a very large-scope game."

He continued by explaining that because the company wholly owns the IP, a new publisher could mean a sequel would appear across multiple platforms, moving away from the first game's Xbox One exclusivity.

Price has previously said to "ask Microsoft" why there isn't a sequel to the bizarro open world game. Going by these latest comments, there may be the implication that Microsoft has turned down that opportunity, and Insomniac now wants to explore other options.

Price also said that, after its appearance as a Game With Gold pick, the original game has now been played by "millions" of people.

From Ted Price (Insomniac) via an IGN article.

Insomniac have the rights and it has been played by millions of people. It is a fantastic game, and gets my retroactive GOTY 2014 award (because I didn't get an Xbox until 2015).

I would love it to get a sequel and be successful, I know it is unlikely. But I like to see great games get their time in the sun.

A long, long time ago, like maybe I read halo 3 would be the last or something? Obviously now we know it wasn't the last, but I could have sworn I once read that was the case. I'm not a fan of Halo at all so I don't really follow Halo news though.

Halo 3 was the last mainline Halo from Bungie.
Not including side games like Reach and ODST.

Nintendo
Smash gameplay (which we'll get)
Pokemon Switch
New Nintendo IP - Don't care what, I just want something to charm me as much as Splatoon did at E3 2014 or 15.

Sony

An update on the FFVII:REmake disaster, but I doubt we get that with Square probably pushing KHIII pretty hard by then.
TLOU2 gameplay
Until Dawn 2
Bloodborne 2

Xbox

Ori 2 release date
Halo 6

Wouldn't me surprise me if FF7 Remake gets canned.

The first mistake square enqix made was that the game will purchased in episodic format.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back